Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ddost8379

ddost8379

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:44 PM

When sending emails I get the 0x8004210b error and sometimes the 0x800ccc0b error - especially if I'm sending an attachment. Sometimes after 30 or more minutes it finally sends it but not all the time. Also sometimes the message will be sent multiple times (3-7 times) to the recipient. I've checked with my server company and no problems there. I've googled this problem and tried various methods suggested for these errors and nothing. I'm also having problems downloading a document into a website which started happening at the same time as the Outlook issue. I've used Malwarebytes and had a few "infected" entries and deleted them to no avail. I believe I have some sort of virus but can't isolate it. I've gotten to the point of trying a systems restore but before doing that am wondering if anyone has any other ideas or if that would even help? Would a system restore take care of the virus if that's the problem? Thanks!!

Edited by hamluis, 28 January 2011 - 08:38 AM.
Moved from Bus Applications to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eyesee

Eyesee

Bleepin Teck Shop

• BC Advisor
  • 3,539 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum!

In answer to your system restore question: probably not.
Viruses love to hide in system restore.

If you would like, let us know and we can get your post moved so that our Malware Response Team can take a look at it for you.
In the beginning there was the command line.

#3 ddost8379

ddost8379
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

Thanks - it would be fine to move it to have your Malware response team look at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users