Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bookmarks (favorites)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tenhut6869

tenhut6869

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

Today I downloaded firefox because of internet exployer is slow and some of my favorites would not come up(internet explorer was not able to open the links sometimes).I had firefox import my favorites from internet explorer,the only problem is that all icons look the same,in my favorites in internet explorer all icons were different. How can I fix? Thank you Manny

Edited by Budapest, 26 January 2011 - 05:58 PM.
Moved from Introductions ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ThunderZ

ThunderZ

• Deactivated
  • 4,454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

For the most part the icons will change to what you are expecting to see when you visit each individual site using Firefox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users