Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zv6000 And Quake Iv, Possible?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Auritribe

Auritribe

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:58 AM

Specs:
http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:1o_tG...lient=firefox-a
Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2Ghz
1GB Ram 4200 RPM Hard drive
Radeon Xpress 200m

The problem I'm having is I've heard very mixed reviews of the chipset and the laptop that has these specs, the Pavilion ZV6000. Sadly, there are many different versions of this laptop, I think. Some people report to have Mobile athlons, while mine is a desktop athlon64.

There's also mixed reports of the games performance itself, from not running at all, to running fairly well on decently low settings.

I was wondering if anyone else had this notebook, and how their performance was with it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users