Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PS3 Games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 The Viking

The Viking

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:35 PM

I felt this Forum Section needed some Game's Topic, and i thought it would be nice to start my own Topics on Games, Their Glitches, and what advantage you have with so. First up i have for games on the PS3 Console would have to be based on the DC Universe Online.

The first and only glitch i can find that someone can choose to or not for an advantage in the game.

First one is The boss mission Trigon's Blood, a level 17 mission, takes place in a hospital. Once Zatanna opens the portal and you are able to go down the elevator shaft, you will find several rooms before you actually come to the boss, Brother Blood. If you look around the rooms after defeating all the enemies, you will notice there are several wheelchairs laying around. Destroying 1 wheelchair gives you 15 XP point. A few seconds later, it responds, giving you the endless chance of receiving XP points constantly as long as your in that same level, and don't proceed on to the boss.

The question is, Is this really annoying that the game does so and it is a cheap tactic which should be fixed, or Is this a gift that we should be quiet about, and not to send any feedback to the creators, and use it to our advantage.

Now, this the first glitch i found from playing the game, but I've also noticed another glitch that i use regularly not to be booted off the server when i have been gone for more than 5 minutes. Now, that is an automatic response so that if people are playing and just left their game on cause they are too lazy to turn off their system, they can "F" off and not use what I'm about to say, but those who like to stop and grab a glass of something to drink and hate being logged off in the process here is what to do to never be logged off again while you put the controller down.

When you go to your super power menu that affects with powers and skills points you use their is a third option labeled Load out. When you go to such a screen you can decided which powers you want on your main control list at the bottom of your screen. Go to the set up and out your controller upside down as two the highlighted cursors screens from one option to the other in a constant loop showing that your are constantly in action. They cannot by pass in any way or fix it as too no one can do this, it is very helpful and is an option i use every time i play the game. Use it wisely, if not, go "F" yourself for being one of those "D" bags that don't turn off their systems because they are lazy.
The Viking

"Hes a wise man who knows himself.(HR, c.7), There is a time for everything.(GS, c.73), What is done shall be told all the same.(GS, c.40), Reputation rarely flatters. (BS, c.2) {The Icelandic Saga's}"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ummagumma

ummagumma

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

I am an avid PS3 gamer and have found many cool glitches and such in many games. Here is a start with one of my favorite games and the coolest most useful glitch I have found on it.

It is Fallout New Vegas, I discovered this about 6 months ago and call it the "Happy People Bug" lol and for the Fallout players out there you will understand just how useful this glitch can be in game play. Must be the unpatched version for this to work. Here is a link to the instructions on my YouTube site:

Fallout New Vegas Happy People Bug

Hope someone finds this useful....and if you have never played Fallout 3 or New Vegas I don't see how you could ever say you have actually lived :dance:

umma............

Come on dude....turn up the low end!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users