Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 IP address

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gemnard

gemnard

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:30 PM

Is this ok..?
When I download from a file storage site like megaupload...
They are always detecting that my IP address 222.xxx.xxx.xx have just downloaded a file and wait for a moment etc..
It also said that "I maybe sharing a proxy or nat gateway with other users. If you have configured an HTTP proxy in your browser, disable it and try again. If you don't have a proxy configured, using a different download port may bypass your ISP's proxy. If you see your real IP address listed below, please select it, then try your download again"
I see a:
222.xxx.xxx.xx in port 80 and
120.xx.xxx.xxx in port 800..
I choose the 120.xx.xxx.xxx address and started the download..
Well you see its ok with megaupload because I can change it with their site..
But in other file storage site like fileserve..They also detect that my address have downloaded a file but I cant change the address like in megaupload..

Im new at this..so pardon me..
Thanks in advance guys..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users