Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Bleeping Computer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 merrillcomputer

merrillcomputer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 AM

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:01 PM

Hello everyone,
My name is Brian Merrill, I am in the process of starting a computer repair business servicing the Tulsa, OK area. I looking forward to being involved in the bleeping computer forums both in seeking help and giving it. I have over 10 years experience working with computers, mostly helping friends and family. I hope to increase my computer skills to better serve my customers. You can check out my Facebook page at Merrill Computer Consulting.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FarmerJ

FarmerJ

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:04 AM

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

:busy: Hi Brian...my name is Greg Jones and I am NEW to Bleeping Computer today. I'll tell you up front that I'm no computer whiz...but I'm learning and I've already had a GREAT experience with Bleepin...I've been struggling with the MBR:TDL4 Rootkit for the past couple of weeks and today...I THINK I chased it down and killed it thanks to a tip I found here. So...I'm just starting and hope to meet a lot of good people here...I hope at some point I may be able to help someone as well. Good luck with your new business.

#3 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 AM

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users