Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

w32/cosmu.c

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 moch84bdg

moch84bdg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:39 AM

today is for 3rd times i've installing windows. and still this virus come again and again. i've scan and automatically removed using panda cloud antivirus and also trying removing with kaspersky virus removal tool but no use. when i fresh install my windows and scan again those w32/cosmu.c will come up again.

the mostly bothered effect is i can't connect to my vpn server (putty+proxy). Cannot open browser and anything that using internet connection will start to crash.

is there a solution?coz there's lot important things in my hard drive i won't re-partition it..

here's some snaps..

Posted Image

if there's someone who know how to totally remove this virus without re-patition hard drive please help me. Thx before.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:17 AM

How are you reinstalling Windows?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users