Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BLUE SCREEN IN VISTA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sonnyjason2

sonnyjason2

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:02 AM

Since November I have been having random shut downs. At first I ignored it but after a while I was angry and wanted to know what is happening to the computer.

I think it has to do with a driver called biovade.sys that was installed in November.

Can you please help me with my problem and should I get rid of this driver in my computer. If I should can you tell me how to uninstall the driver.

The reason for this question is when I'm playing videos or watching TV on the internet the shut downs would happen more often.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keny111111

keny111111

• Members
  • 406 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:15 AM

I know Jonathan, and you are in great hands over there... :thumbsup: http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-vista-7/102584-uninstalling-driver.html

good luck !!
Have A Great Day

...........Kenny.............

#3 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:03 AM

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users