Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Media Face II templates

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 catsus2

catsus2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

I am running Windows 7. I am able to install/run my old Media Face II, Version 2.3 software (which I love) on this system. It has served me well on Windows ME, Xp and now Windows 7. However, I an experiencing a slight snag with templates. The templates included in this old software no longer match the new labels that can be purchased for printing. A few years ago I was able to add new templates to the Media Face software whenever a new label/template became available. I cannot remember where I acquired or how I added the new template to the software. The only present option I have for templates to match the available printable labels is to download templates from Avery to either MS Word or Photoshop. I do not have Photoshop and only basic tools are available in MS Word for creating the label. The tools available for creating a CD/DVD label are excellent in Media Face II. Does anyone know how to add new templates to the old Media Face II software or is this even possible? Any leads will be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ApexMike

ApexMike

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

You need to get the template "A4 CD Labels with Core and Spine" which is A4CDPlus.ntt and this works with what they are currently selling at every outlet I've seen.
It's quite sensible actually, you get more labels per sheet, than just the two.

I've just noticed that I have v2.4.2 and this template requires v2.4, but give it a shot anyway.

http://www.neatoeurope.com/support.php?locale=en

You just put the template file in the directory listed below and restart the app.

http://www.neatoeurope.com/info.php?id=info_supporto_ntt

Edited by ApexMike, 03 February 2012 - 06:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users