Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best Site Ever

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hookie

Hookie

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:10 PM

Hi People,
would just like to throw in my twopence worth just to say, that this is by far the best site I have ever come across.
I'm no real computer buff and having just bought a new PC with Windows Xp Pro I was a little worried about how to carry out certain tasks with this new setup.You see I had Windows Me before and had sort of got the hang of it when it up and died on me hence Xp.
Anyway to get back to here,I now know not to be afraid of my system and God forbid,mess up something as I now know, there is always help at the stroke of a key.

Your tutorials page is a god send and have learnt alot even to the point were I have my daughter browsing them,and the forums as she has just started using the Pc.The whole site is fantastic,I've seen myself glued to it reading for an hour or so other peoples problems to maybe pick up a few tips incase any of the same problems came my way,really,really good.

Keep up the great work guys and one thing I promise,I will certainly be making a donation to your cause as it is one well spent.

Best regards,

Seamey.T :thumbsup:

"Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbour. It makes you shoot at your landlord and it makes you miss him." 

5411sq6.jpg

"May the devil never know you are dead a half after you arrive in heaven".

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users