Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

redirect on my Firefox Now affecting my computer offline. HELP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 falkon

falkon

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Any help on this would be appreciated. I have tried every normal method of getting rid of this problem. This thing keeps redirecting my searches. The only way I could get to this page was to copy and paste the URL. AVG shows a Trojan, but says it is not accessible. It now has slowed my computer and keeps changing my themes. My task Manager doesn't always work and I have no idea what process is doing it.
I have the following programs for anti virus/malware: Forgive if I misspell.
AVG Free
Malware Bytes
Super Anti-spyware
Hijackthis
Combofix

If I need to post a log, please let me know.
I am completely at a loss. This thing is killing some of my programs when I try to open them. I also get random tabs opening in my browser that when closed give a message and won't allow me to close them without another popping up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:09 PM

I can't post to the forum for some reason. It won't let me post the logs where you told me to.

#4 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Hello, can you tell me what thread AVG is detecting (how is it called and where is it located).

Is only Firefox affected, or is Internet Explorer also being redirected when searching?

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#5 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Both are redirecting.
I can't post on the other forum as OB asked. I will post it here. Maybe someone can move it to the correct forum after I post. Thanks.

---
Any help on this would be appreciated. I have tried every normal method of getting rid of this problem. This thing keeps redirecting my searches. The only way I could get to this page was to copy and paste the URL. AVG shows a Trojan, but says it is not accessible. It now has slowed my computer and keeps changing my themes. My task Manager doesn't always work and I have no idea what process is doing it. I have seen a process, " wowexec.exe" with a space at the beginning of it. This process doesn't list anything in the resource listing, not even the "00" that other processes list.

I did get a pop-up from AVG that says, "CRiMEPACK Exploit Kit (type 1353)"
When I click on info it says, "74.119.233.247:8881/exemple.com/? " "Process: c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe" "ID: 3904"
No idea if this helps identify what's happening. It also seems to be delaying or lagging my mouse. Sometimes it stops my mouse entirely and I have to reconnect it.

I am completely at a loss. This thing is killing some of my programs when I try to open them. I also get random tabs opening in my browser that when closed give a message and won't allow me to close them without another popping up.

AVG Free
Malware Bytes
Super Anti-spyware
Hijackthis
Combofix

I have attached all the logs requested.

Thanks in advance.

----
----

DDS (Ver_10-12-12.02) - NTFSx86
Run by Owner at 13:34:49.48 on Thu 01/20/2011
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.990.260 [GMT -5:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 *Disabled/Updated* {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
AV: *Disabled/Updated* {84B5EE75-6421-4CDE-A33A-DD43BA9FAD83}
FW: *Disabled*

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k hpdevmgmt
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k HPService
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.2.183.39\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WD Drive Manager\WDDMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDSmartWareBackgroundService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\WD Drive Manager\WDDMStatus.exe
C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDSmartWare.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\Identity Protection\agent\bin\avgidsmonitor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page =
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&Br=EM&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=DTP&M=W3118
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:23012
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
BHO: HP Print Enhancer: {0347c33e-8762-4905-bf09-768834316c61} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg10\avgssie.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: Google Gears Helper: {e0fefe40-fbf9-42ae-ba58-794ca7e3fb53} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
BHO: HP Smart BHO Class: {ffffffff-cf4e-4f2b-bdc2-0e72e116a856} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
EB: HP Smart Web Printing: {555d4d79-4bd2-4094-a395-cfc534424a05} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll
EB: Real.com: {fe54

#6 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 04:51 PM

I can't seem to reply normally in the forum.

Both are redirecting.
I can't post on the other forum as OB asked. I will post it here. Maybe someone can move it to the correct forum after I post. Thanks.

---
Any help on this would be appreciated. I have tried every normal method of getting rid of this problem. This thing keeps redirecting my searches. The only way I could get to this page was to copy and paste the URL. AVG shows a Trojan, but says it is not accessible. It now has slowed my computer and keeps changing my themes. My task Manager doesn't always work and I have no idea what process is doing it. I have seen a process, " wowexec.exe" with a space at the beginning of it. This process doesn't list anything in the resource listing, not even the "00" that other processes list.

When I click on info it says, "74.119.233.247:8881/exemple.com/? " "Process: c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe" "ID: 3904"
No idea if this helps identify what's happening. It also seems to be delaying or lagging my mouse. Sometimes it stops my mouse entirely and I have to reconnect it.

AVG Free
Malware Bytes
Super Anti-spyware
Hijackthis
Combofix

I have attached all the logs requested.

Thanks in advance.

----
----

Run by Owner at 13:34:49.48 on Thu 01/20/2011
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.990.260 [GMT -5:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011 *Disabled/Updated* {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Western Digital\WD SmartWare\Front Parlor\WDSmartWareBackgroundService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\Desktop\dds.scr

uStart Page =
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://www.gateway.com/g/startpage.html?Ch=Retail&Br=EM&Loc=ENG_US&Sys=DTP&M=W3118
BHO: HP Print Enhancer: {0347c33e-8762-4905-bf09-768834316c61} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg10\avgssie.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: G

Both are redirecting.

---

I can't seem to post logs or attach them either.

#7 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:00 PM

Thanks.<br>
<br>
My computer is having a very hard time with simple tasks at the moment. I
still can't attach the logs. And the entire txt of one log doesn't
post. It seems to be posting even when it's telling me it can't and says
the attachments are too big even though the largest is only 15k.<br>
<br>
Forgive me if this comes across all screwed up in the forums and in messages.<br>
Thanks again.

#8 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,113 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:04 PM

As not to complicate things for you, I'll leave this topic here for now, and move it to the correct forum once things loosen up a bit.

For now, can you please try to follow the steps in this guide and post me the resulting log?

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

#9 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

I have rebooted and am now running malwarebytes. It did seem to have this TDSS infection. I will let you know when it is complete. Should I save the log from this as well?

#10 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:40 PM

This seems to be working at the moment. Was the TDSS the only problem you think? The scans didn't find anything after the reboot. I'll run another scan tonight and see what it finds. I think the full scan may take a LONG time so I'll post here tomorrow with the results.

If this is fixed, I really want to Thank you SO MUCH!

Till the AM....
Sam

#11 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,113 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:37 AM

To be sure, please post the DDS logs again (hopefully they will not get cut off now). I will move this topic to the Malware Removal forum and we'll work from there.

regards, Elise

#12 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

my DDS Log

---
---

Run by Owner at 11:49:30.28 on Fri 01/21/2011
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.990.322 [GMT -5:00]

svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HPZ12
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\dds.scr

uStart Page =
BHO: Google Gears Helper: {e0fefe40-fbf9-42ae-ba58-794ca7e3fb53} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
BHO: HP Smart BHO Class: {ffffffff-cf4e-4f2b-bdc2-0e72e116a856} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
EB: HP Smart Web Printing: {555d4d79-4bd2-4094-a395-cfc534424a05} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_bho.dll
EB: Real.com: {fe54fa40-d68c-11d2-98fa-00c0f0318afe} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
uRun: [cdloader] "c:\documents and settings\owner\application data\mjusbsp\cdloader2.exe" MAGICJACK
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [NBKeyScan] "h:\nero8\nero\nero8\nero backitup\NBKeyScan.exe"
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [Pure Networks Port Magic] "c:\progra~1\purene~1\portma~1\PortAOL.exe" -Run
mRun: [AVG_TRAY] c:\program files\avg\avg10\avgtray.exe
dRun: [Power2GoExpress] NA
dRun: [DWQueuedReporting] "c:\progra~1\common~1\micros~1\dw\dwtrig20.exe" -t
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\wddmst~1.lnk - c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wd drive manager\WDDMStatus.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\wdsmar~1.lnk - c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\front parlor\WDSmartWare.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - {0B4350D1-055F-47A3-B112-5F2F2B0D6F08} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - {FE54FA40-D68C-11d2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
IE: {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1231691800234
DPF: {784797A8-342D-4072-9486-03C8D0F2F0A1} - hxxps://www.battlefieldheroes.com/static/updater/BFHUpdater_4.0.27.0.cab
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg10\avgpp.dll
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
mASetup: {10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F} - "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LSRunOnce.exe"

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\owner\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\5wuftke7.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.yahoo.com
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 4
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\owner\application data\move networks\plugins\npqmp071503000010.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\owner\application data\mozilla\plugins\npgoogletalk.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\owner\application data\mozilla\plugins\npgtpo3dautoplugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\owner\local settings\application data\google\update\1.2.183.39\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\google earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.13\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.17\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.39\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.7\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npijjiautoinstallpluginff.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npijjiFFPlugin1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\NPTURNMED.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint experience technology\npViewpoint.dll
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: HP Smart Web Printing: smartwebprinting@hp.com - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\MozillaAddOn3
FF - Ext: AVG Safe Search: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71} - c:\program files\avg\avg10\Firefox
FF - Ext: NoScript: {73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232} - %profile%\extensions\{73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232}
FF - Ext: Embedded Objects: firefox@red-cog.com - %profile%\extensions\firefox@red-cog.com
FF - Ext: Battlefield Heroes Updater: battlefieldheroespatcher@ea.com - %profile%\extensions\battlefieldheroespatcher@ea.com
FF - Ext: Garmin Communicator: {195A3098-0BD5-4e90-AE22-BA1C540AFD1E} - %profile%\extensions\{195A3098-0BD5-4e90-AE22-BA1C540AFD1E}
FF - Ext: HP Smart Web Printing: smartwebprinting@hp.com - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\smart web printing\MozillaAddOn3

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 AVGIDSEH;AVGIDSEH;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AVGIDSEH.sys [2010-9-13 25680]
R0 Avgrkx86;AVG Anti-Rootkit Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgrkx86.sys [2010-9-7 26064]
R1 Avgldx86;AVG AVI Loader Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-9-7 251728]
R1 Avgmfx86;AVG Mini-Filter Resident Anti-Virus Shield;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-9-7 34384]
R1 Avgtdix;AVG TDI Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-9-7 299984]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASDIFSV.SYS [2009-1-15 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2009-1-15 67656]
R2 avgwd;AVG WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg10\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-10-22 265400]
R2 ioloFileInfoList;iolo FileInfoList Service;c:\program files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe [2010-8-17 724664]
R2 ioloSystemService;iolo System Service;c:\program files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe [2010-8-17 724664]
R2 MLPTDR_Q;MLPTDR_Q;c:\windows\system32\MLPTDR_Q.SYS [2004-11-18 18848]
R2 WDDMService;WD SmartWare Drive Manager;c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wd drive manager\WDDMService.exe [2009-8-17 98304]
R2 WDSmartWareBackgroundService;WD SmartWare Background Service;c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\front parlor\WDSmartWareBackgroundService.exe [2009-6-16 20480]
R3 AVGIDSDriver;AVGIDSDriver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AVGIDSDriver.sys [2010-8-19 123472]
R3 AVGIDSFilter;AVGIDSFilter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AVGIDSFilter.sys [2010-8-19 30288]
R3 AVGIDSShim;AVGIDSShim;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AVGIDSShim.sys [2010-8-19 26192]
S2 AVGIDSAgent;AVGIDSAgent;c:\program files\avg\avg10\identity protection\agent\bin\AVGIDSAgent.exe [2010-11-23 6128208]
S3 ASPI;Advanced SCSI Programming Interface Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ASPI32.SYS [2009-9-12 25244]
S3 rt2870;Linksys 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt2870.sys [2010-1-5 644096]
S3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASENUM.SYS [2009-1-15 12872]
S3 WDC_SAM;WD SCSI Pass Thru driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam.sys [2009-12-18 11520]
S4 FirebirdServerMAGIXInstance;Firebird Server - MAGIX Instance;h:\program files\magix\common\database\bin\fbserver.exe --> h:\program files\magix\common\database\bin\fbserver.exe [?]
S4 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-8-28 133104]
S4 npggsvc;nProtect GameGuard Service;c:\windows\system32\gamemon.des -service --> c:\windows\system32\GameMon.des -service [?]

=============== File Associations ===============

JSEFile=NOTEPAD.EXE %1
txtfile=c:\windows\system32\notepad.exe "%1"
VBEFile=NOTEPAD.EXE %1
VBSFile=NOTEPAD.EXE %1

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2011-01-19 18:32:46 1409 ----a-w- c:\windows\QTFont.for
2011-01-19 05:52:05 389120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\cmd.execf
2010-12-30 21:48:04 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\owner\applic~1\GameMill Entertainment
2010-12-29 01:51:56 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\owner\applic~1\gogii
2010-12-29 01:51:56 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\gogii

==================== Find3M ====================

2011-01-21 05:37:11 268952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PnkBstrB.xtr
2011-01-21 05:37:11 268952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PnkBstrB.exe
2011-01-20 06:14:35 268952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PnkBstrB.ex0
2010-12-30 03:01:02 75136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
2010-12-02 20:21:04 87688 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\IncContxMenu.dll
2010-12-02 20:20:18 11776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\smrgdf.exe
2010-12-02 20:20:10 29696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iolobtdfg.exe
2010-12-02 20:18:28 2234040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\Incinerator.dll
2010-11-17 17:10:31 74703 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc45.dll

============= FINISH: 11:49:43.85 ===============

#13 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

There seems to be something still going on here. I am still getting alerts from AVG. Various Trojan alerts. Also, Malwarebytes will not finish scanning and locks up. AVG said that Malwarebytes was a Trojan and wanted me to remove it. I didn't, as I am waiting to see if you have any thoughts.

Thanks
Sam

#14 falkon

falkon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

other DDS Log Attached.

Attached Files

#15 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,113 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:42 PM

Hello again,

COMBOFIX
---------------
Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:
Bleepingcomputer
ForoSpyware
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, or if you are running Vista, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\Combofix.txt in your next reply.

regards, Elise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users