Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possible Near Miss? AV8?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:04 AM

I tried to get online through Firefox earlier today, and it seemed to be taken over by a fake anti virus. It went to "AV8 has detected ... blah blah blah" I went into task manager and killed the process tree for FF, and then tried again, no dice, had to kill it again. I was able to get on Internet Explorer and then decided to uninstall FF to see if that would fix this. On the reinstall of firefox, everything seemed normal.

I had looked at some games offered through ICQ last night, before I shut down the computer. I didn't know that ICQ uses MySpace games... or something to that effect, I am not a fan of MySpace, after having seen this sort of malware from that site before on other people's machines.

Did i miss getting something? or did I just fix firefox for the time being, and there's still something on the system?

I ran MBAM and that found nothing, I've also run trend micro house call, which also found nothing of note. I tried to run gmer, but then realized that i am using the 64 bit system, so that's not going to work, from what I've read here.

I did also run Hijackthis! if that log would be of any use.

On sony vaio laptop with windows 7 64 bit, Avast antivirus, (free version)

Here are the DDS files.

Thanks in advance!
~Wolfy

Edit: I was trying to hook up a new external hard disk too, when this was first noted. I've been getting messages about "disk may have errors" from when I hooked up an old HDD to see what was on it, that was some time yesterday. I'm not positive, but that old HDD has been offline for a year or so... and is actually failing, was removed from an old laptop to recover what i can, data wise...

Thanks again!

Attached Files

Edited by Wolffuzz, 19 January 2011 - 01:23 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 oneof4

oneof4

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,779 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 PM

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:

We need to create an OTL Report

• Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Best Regards,
oneof4.

Best Regards,
oneof4.

#3 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:55 PM

Thanks oneof4

I have been still getting the occasional instance of FireFox starting up and being directed to a malware site, sorry that I've deleted the sites from the history seem to have been associated with AV8, pop-ups with "AV8 has detected...." on them... the urls were of the .cz variety, IIRC.

The first time I ended up uninstalling FF and then reinstalling it shortly after, which seemed to fix the issue, but then a little while later the same thign happened, with FF starting and then being directed to the sites I figured were malware sites.

I have run a few things, and looked at the Bleeping Computer info on AV8. I don't see registry entries nor other signs of the AV8 infection, BUT where was the redirect to that site coming from?

I have run the following... MBAM, Hijackthis and OTL, although I've mo idea what the logs mean, really... I also ran house call and the microsoft antivirus, windows defender? something like that... the real one from MS as far as I know. I've also recently added Spybot S&D back onto this computer... Scans with SB S&D showed nothing, as did MBAM and the House Call.. there was something else too, but i'm at a loss as to what it was that i ran... maybe it's in the logs?

anyway, i first ran the OTL on the 22nd, and running OTL tonight has only apparently produced new "OTL.Txt" files, and not new "Extras.txt" the Extras.txt is from the 22nd, and the other file is from tonight, i've tried a few different sets of settings to see if that file would be remade, and I renamed the old file, but it's still not making a new one...
what am i doing wrong with that?

Thanks in advance!

Files, inline and attached...

OTL.TXT
-----
OTL logfile created on: 1/24/2011 9:31:47 PM - Run 5
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.20.4 Folder = C:\Users\JM\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 57.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 75.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 455.18 Gb Total Space | 202.35 Gb Free Space | 44.45% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: ZETA2 | User Name: JM | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\JM\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.2\ICQ.exe (ICQ, LLC.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWi.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\PowerManager.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\CCP.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\ThirdPartyAppMgr.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgrSub.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - c:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBDeviceInfoProvider.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBVolumeWatcher.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2\uCamMonitor.exe (ArcSoft, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe (Protexis Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PSIService.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe (InterVideo)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\JM\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (AVAST Software)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16661_none_420fe3fa2b8113bd\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (avast! Antivirus) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe (AVAST Software)
SRV:64bit: - (wlcrasvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (VUAgent) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 5\VUAgent.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (AMD External Events Utility) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe (AMD)
SRV:64bit: - (VAIO Power Management) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (SampleCollector) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Care\collsvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (VcmIAlzMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (VcmXmlIfHelper) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VcmXml\VcmXmlIfHelper64.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (btwdins) -- C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
SRV:64bit: - (VcmINSMgr) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Network Service Manager\VcmINSMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (TabletServicePen) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Pen_Tablet.exe (Wacom Technology, Corp.)
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Macrovision Europe Ltd.)
SRV - (TomTomHOMEService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOMEService.exe (TomTom)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ACDaemon) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe (ArcSoft Inc.)
SRV - (UNS) Intel® -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (LMS) Intel® -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (VAIO Event Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (IAStorDataMgrSvc) Intel® -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (PMBDeviceInfoProvider) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBDeviceInfoProvider.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (SOHDms) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDms.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (SOHPlMgr) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHPlMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (SOHDs) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDs.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (SOHCImp) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHCImp.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (SOHDBSvr) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDBSvr.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (VzCdbSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (VCFw) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe (Sony Corporation)
SRV - (Roxio Upnp Server 10) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\Digital Home 10\RoxioUpnpService10.exe (Sonic Solutions)
SRV - (Roxio UPnP Renderer 10) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\Digital Home 10\RoxioUPnPRenderer10.exe (Sonic Solutions)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SBSDWSCService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (YahooAUService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)
SRV - (uCamMonitor) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2\uCamMonitor.exe (ArcSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe ()
SRV - (PSI_SVC_2) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe (Protexis Inc.)
SRV - (ProtexisLicensing) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PSIService.exe ()
SRV - (IviRegMgr) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe (InterVideo)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (aswMonFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys (AVAST Software)
DRV:64bit: - (TVICHW64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TVicHW64.sys (EnTech Taiwan)
DRV:64bit: - (fssfltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fssfltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (atikmdag) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmdag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (IntcDAud) Intel® -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\IntcDAud.sys (Intel® Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Impcd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Impcd.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RTHDMIAzAudService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtHDMIVX.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (HECIx64) Intel® -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HECIx64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (btwrchid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwrchid.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (btwavdt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwavdt.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (btwaudio) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwaudio.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (btusbflt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btusbflt.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (btwl2cap) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\btwl2cap.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV:64bit: - (yukonw7) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\yk62x64.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (rimspci) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rimssne64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV:64bit: - (sdbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (risdsnpe) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\risdsne64.sys (REDC)
DRV:64bit: - (SFEP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SFEP.sys (Sony Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (Ntfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof ()
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (ArcSoftKsUFilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys (ArcSoft, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (PxHlpa64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\PxHlpa64.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV:64bit: - (wacmoumonitor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (wacomvhid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacomvhid.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (regi) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\regi.sys (InterVideo)
DRV:64bit: - (wacommousefilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (WacomVKHid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WacomVKHid.sys (Wacom Technology)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-559918788-3412453427-1468590753-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-559918788-3412453427-1468590753-1001\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-559918788-3412453427-1468590753-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.3.3

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2011/01/18 20:14:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2011/01/18 20:14:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2011/01/18 20:14:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/11/29 10:17:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\home2@tomtom.com
[2011/01/24 20:19:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2fshtd1b.default\extensions
[2011/01/23 01:22:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock Plus) -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2fshtd1b.default\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2011/01/18 20:12:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mrcuhgvk.default\extensions
[2011/01/18 20:12:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mrcuhgvk.default\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2011/01/18 20:14:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: ([2009/06/10 14:00:26 | 000,000,824 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (Bing Bar BHO) - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2322.0\npwinext.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (SingleInstance Class) - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll (Yahoo! Inc)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (@C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2322.0\npwinext.dll,-100) - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2322.0\npwinext.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast5] C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe (Sony Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PMBVolumeWatcher] c:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBVolumeWatcher.exe (Sony Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SmartWiHelper] C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe (Sony Electronics Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-559918788-3412453427-1468590753-1001..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9:64bit: - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: ICQ7.2 - {72EFBFE4-C74F-4187-AEFD-73EA3BE968D6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.2\ICQ.exe (ICQ, LLC.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : ICQ7.2 - {72EFBFE4-C74F-4187-AEFD-73EA3BE968D6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.2\ICQ.exe (ICQ, LLC.)
O9 - Extra Button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra Button: Add to Evernote - {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E92528A6} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll (Evernote Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Add to Evernote - {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E92528A6} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll (Evernote Corporation)
O12 - Plugin for: .spop - C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll (Intertrust Technologies, Inc.)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_18-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 24.220.0.10 24.220.0.11
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\VESWinlogon: DllName - VESWinlogon.dll - C:\Windows\SysWow64\VESWinlogon.dll (Sony Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\{d74c24ce-ede0-11df-a354-54424914524b}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{d74c24ce-ede0-11df-a354-54424914524b}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\LaunchU3.exe -a
O33 - MountPoints2\G\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\G\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\LaunchU3.exe -a
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/01/23 17:51:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\JM\Desktop\101MSDCF
[2011/01/23 17:51:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\JM\Desktop\New folder
[2011/01/23 15:20:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/01/23 15:20:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/01/23 15:20:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2011/01/22 22:28:00 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\JM\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/01/20 19:23:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\Diagnostics
[2011/01/20 12:56:08 | 000,237,168 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\aswBoot.exe
[2011/01/18 20:47:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2011/01/18 20:47:13 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2011/01/18 20:47:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/01/18 20:47:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2011/01/18 20:47:10 | 000,024,152 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2011/01/18 20:47:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2011/01/18 20:17:38 | 000,189,520 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\tmcomm.sys
[2011/01/18 20:14:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox
[2011/01/11 23:55:31 | 001,837,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10warp.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:31 | 001,540,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DWrite.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:31 | 001,170,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\d3d10warp.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:31 | 000,902,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d2d1.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:31 | 000,739,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\d2d1.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:31 | 000,662,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsPrint.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:30 | 001,863,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ExplorerFrame.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:30 | 001,074,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DWrite.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:30 | 000,470,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsGdiConverter.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:30 | 000,442,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsPrint.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:30 | 000,320,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10_1core.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:30 | 000,283,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsGdiConverter.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:29 | 001,495,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ExplorerFrame.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:29 | 000,258,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
[2011/01/11 23:55:29 | 000,229,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\XpsRasterService.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:29 | 000,218,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\d3d10_1core.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:28 | 000,197,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\d3d10_1.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:28 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\d3d10_1.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:28 | 000,144,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cdd.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:28 | 000,135,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\XpsRasterService.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:23 | 000,720,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\odbc32.dll
[2011/01/11 23:55:23 | 000,573,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\odbc32.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2011/01/24 21:26:00 | 000,000,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2011/01/24 20:15:25 | 000,014,144 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/01/24 20:15:25 | 000,014,144 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2011/01/24 20:14:17 | 000,726,316 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/01/24 20:14:17 | 000,624,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2011/01/24 20:14:17 | 000,106,522 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2011/01/24 20:07:57 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2011/01/24 20:07:38 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2011/01/24 20:07:31 | 3106,480,128 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2011/01/23 15:20:23 | 000,001,282 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\JM\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2011/01/22 22:28:08 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\JM\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2011/01/20 12:56:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\config.nt
[2011/01/18 20:47:13 | 000,001,109 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2011/01/18 20:16:58 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\housecall.guid.cache
[2011/01/18 20:14:24 | 000,001,963 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\JM\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2011/01/13 01:47:35 | 000,038,848 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\avastSS.scr
[2011/01/13 01:47:32 | 000,188,216 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\aswBoot.exe
[2011/01/13 01:47:23 | 000,237,168 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\aswBoot.exe
[2011/01/13 01:41:44 | 000,273,488 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswSP.sys
[2011/01/13 01:40:20 | 000,051,792 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswTdi.sys
[2011/01/13 01:37:34 | 000,029,264 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswRdr.sys
[2011/01/13 01:37:23 | 000,062,032 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys
[2011/01/13 01:37:12 | 000,020,560 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
[2011/01/09 00:27:48 | 000,155,256 | ---- | M] () -- C:\test.xml

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2011/01/23 15:20:23 | 000,001,282 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\JM\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2011/01/18 20:47:13 | 000,001,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2011/01/18 20:16:58 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\housecall.guid.cache
[2011/01/18 20:14:24 | 000,001,963 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\JM\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/11/23 13:44:51 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\adistres.dll
[2010/11/16 21:35:06 | 000,000,209 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBCINST.INI
[2010/11/11 01:46:33 | 000,007,605 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\JM\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg
[2010/11/10 21:28:50 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\ODBC.INI
[2010/04/26 14:09:50 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll
[2010/04/26 14:09:50 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll
[2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 14:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll

< End of report >

--------
Extras.txt
--------

OTL Extras logfile created on: 1/22/2011 10:41:19 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.20.4 Folder = C:\Users\JM\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 56.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 72.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 455.18 Gb Total Space | 201.50 Gb Free Space | 44.27% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: ZETA2 | User Name: JM | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html[@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)
.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-559918788-3412453427-1468590753-1001\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1" File not found
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [print] -- rundll32.exe %windir%\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1"
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{071c9b48-7c32-4621-a0ac-3f809523288f}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64)
"{1AAF3A3B-7B32-4DDF-8ABB-438DAEB46EEC}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{1B8ABA62-74F0-47ED-B18C-A43128E591B8}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86416018FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 18 (64-bit)
"{46A5FBE9-ADB3-4493-A1CC-B4CFFD24D26A}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{4B6C7001-C7D6-3710-913E-5BC23FCE91E6}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148
"{5EB6F3CB-46F4-451F-A028-7F6D8D35D7D0}" = Windows Live Language Selector
"{656DEEDE-F6AC-47CA-A568-A1B4E34B5760}" = Windows Live Remote Service Resources
"{847B0532-55E3-4AAF-8D7B-E3A1A7CD17E5}" = Windows Live Remote Client Resources
"{8D1163BE-5ECD-0303-87F7-35ED38BBB2E1}" = ATI Catalyst Install Manager
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9E9D49A4-1DF4-4138-B7DB-5D87A893088E}" = WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = Alps Pointing-device for VAIO
"{B6E3757B-5E77-3915-866A-CCFC4B8D194C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x64 8.0.50727.4053
"{BCA9334F-B6C9-4F65-9A73-AC5A329A4D04}" = PlayReady PC Runtime amd64
"{BF456ADA-407C-BFA2-52DA-08ECE9E18549}" = ccc-utility64
"{DA54F80E-261C-41A2-A855-549A144F2F59}" = Windows Live MIME IFilter
"{DB9C43F7-0B0F-4E43-9E6B-F945C71C469E}" = VD64Inst
"{DF6D988A-EEA0-4277-AAB8-158E086E439B}" = Windows Live Remote Client
"{E02A6548-6FDE-40E2-8ED9-119D7D7E641F}" = Windows Live Remote Service
"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile
"3BA80AB4C7E9F8497C115C844953A3D4BEB84D21" = Windows Driver Package - Broadcom HIDClass (07/28/2009 6.2.0.9800)
"930E4792BDAEAFB62A9514EE7578775658A5D07C" = Windows Driver Package - Broadcom Bluetooth (09/09/2009 6.2.0.9405)
"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"_{53A908D4-99C6-469B-BC13-F4189F260742}" = Corel Painter Essentials 4
"{00721C5E-5B17-494C-95E5-208415864F62}" =
"{08096C0A-B9B2-7F42-3760-BD9A1CBA9A6E}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing
"{08234a0d-cf39-4dca-99f0-0c5cb496da81}" = Bing Bar
"{08E81ABD-79F7-49C2-881F-FD6CB0975693}" = Roxio Central Data
"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer
"{10014C6B-F482-991B-8865-32BFEA347CE1}" = CCC Help Hungarian
"{12D0BE8D-538C-4AB1-86DE-C540308F50DA}" = VAIO Content Metadata Manager Settings
"{1404E04F-C98C-5195-251E-9CED867E37D7}" = CCC Help French
"{1873FFC1-FDCB-47E1-B7C7-F418211E3530}" = PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Image Optimizer)
"{19BA08F7-C728-469C-8A35-BFBD3633BE08}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{1AA0193C-398B-D400-A156-C060CFDDF132}" = Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation
"{1B500D37-E7CF-480B-8054-8A563594EC4E}" = OOBE
"{1E450972-E996-4EC1-A4C3-1518A46928D0}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{1F54DAFA-9261-4A62-B59D-6C9F26B48FE4}" = Roxio Central Tools
"{1F6AB0E7-8CDD-4B93-8A23-AA9EB2FEFCE4}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{1FD416D0-CC16-41D1-A25C-C9986CD8BBAB}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager
"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions
"{208345BE-27BB-4367-B245-A5B6E764FDD0}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager
"{2110ECBD-BF15-4673-8852-8C68DDEB26AC}" = Media Gallery
"{233C14B1-D05F-96A7-1509-C87417F899F8}" = CCC Help Turkish
"{23825B69-36DF-4DAD-9CFD-118D11D80F16}" = VAIO Content Monitoring Settings
"{2637552C-A1EE-D6C9-3D9E-716BCB76081D}" = ccc-core-static
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216018FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 18
"{2902F983-B4C1-44BA-B85D-5C6D52E2C441}" = Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections
"{291FB4BF-EEC7-4CF9-8469-F39ED1DBC4D8}" = VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface Library
"{3336F667-9049-4D46-98B6-4C743EEBC5B1}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{34B37A74-125E-4406-87BA-E4BD3D097AE5}" = VAIO Survey
"{34DC654E-6E43-4BFA-9E00-6C16CFA7B9F0}" = VAIO Data Restore Tool
"{34F4D9A4-42C2-4348-BEF4-E553C84549E7}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{36C5BBF0-E5BF-4DE1-B684-7E90B0C93FB5}" = VAIO Care
"{37531547-B1F4-45E6-98FC-8AF5F2F0EAA4}" = VAIO Content Metadata Manager Settings
"{3E29EE6C-963A-4aae-86C1-DC237C4A49FC}" = Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
"{4427F384-B5BE-4769-B7D0-C784FC321EB1}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager
"{4882EBF5-CA37-4EF4-BCB8-9B0E78B907D0}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager
"{49939C5A-7835-120D-1195-7374E1AE1CAB}" = CCC Help Spanish
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4CBABDFD-49F8-47FD-BE7D-ECDE7270525A}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform
"{4DCEA9C1-4D6E-41BF-A854-28CFA8B56DBF}" = PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (Click to Disc)
"{50816F92-1652-4A7C-B9BC-48F682742C4B}" = Messenger Companion
"{537BF16E-7412-448C-95D8-846E85A1D817}" = Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 LJ
"{53A908D4-99C6-469B-BC13-F4189F260742}" = Corel Painter Essentials 4
"{5449FB4F-1802-4D5B-A6D8-087DB1142147}" = Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
"{57B955CE-B5D3-495D-AF1B-FAEE0540BFEF}" = VAIO Data Restore Tool
"{5810367F-CB89-1257-0283-EC37270741E7}" = CCC Help Russian
"{596BED91-A1D8-4DF1-8CD1-1C777F7588AC}" = VAIO DVD Menu Data
"{5A4C0B1D-2379-AAE0-4907-56E83D6D8A8C}" = CCC Help Italian
"{5BEE8F1F-BD32-4553-8107-500439E43BD7}" = VAIO Update
"{5C1F18D2-F6B7-4242-B803-B5A78648185D}" = Corel WinDVD
"{5DDAFB4B-C52E-468A-9E23-3B0CEEB671BF}" = VAIO Transfer Support
"{650CF18F-629C-3CF1-307D-5C93321B41CD}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New
"{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}" = Intel® Management Engine Components
"{65C0025A-2CDE-43C5-82D0-C7A56EF0DB39}" = Bing Bar Platform
"{6754AE0D-B2E1-45E4-835F-FDFEC373DE8A}" = VAIO Hardware Diagnostics
"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE
"{69131367-6458-6271-8277-25E408572433}" = CCC Help German
"{6A05FEDF-662E-46BF-8A25-010E3F1C9C69}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
"{6B1F20F2-6321-4669-A58C-33DF8E7517FF}" = VAIO Entertainment Platform
"{6BF03C88-C06A-48DC-B9A1-FE72B24E5FA9}" = VAIO Media plus Opening Movie
"{6D8ED20E-E792-4DAC-BB66-009836CBD80B}" = VAIO Content Monitoring Settings
"{6FA8BA2C-052B-4072-B8E2-2302C268BE9E}" = VAIO Movie Story Template Data
"{70991E0A-1108-437E-BA7D-085702C670C0}" =
"{72042FA6-5609-489F-A8EA-3C2DD650F667}" = VAIO Control Center
"{72A6B2E5-3286-4D77-8AAC-A4BE2A8FCB90}" = CCC Help Finnish
"{72EFBFE4-C74F-4187-AEFD-73EA3BE968D6}" = ICQ7.2
"{7392AA60-133D-4761-94DB-8FBC9B6CD5EA}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager
"{73A4F29F-31AC-4EBD-AA1B-0CC5F18C8F83}" = Roxio Central Audio
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{78A96B4C-A643-4D0F-98C2-A8E16A6669F9}" = Windows Live Messenger Companion Core
"{7BB90344-0647-468E-925A-7F69F7983421}" = ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2
"{803E4FA5-A940-4420-B89D-A8BC2E160247}" = VAIO Power Management
"{808625C0-412D-2343-CA00-9C19A9671101}" = AccuWeather.com Cirrus
"{80956555-A512-4190-9CAD-B000C36D6B6B}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}" = Windows Live Sync
"{87A29380-9FFF-6D32-BBF1-61569DFD5BEA}" = CCC Help Portuguese
"{88C252C8-A7EE-4B60-BF74-8E5919A8048F}" = PMB VAIO Edition Guide
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8C6D6116-B724-4810-8F2D-D047E6B7D68E}" = Mesh Runtime
"{8D047BB8-0D97-4163-27CE-351BDF225D00}" = Catalyst Control Center Localization All
"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT
"{8DE50158-80AA-4FF2-9E9F-0A7C46F71FCD}" = VAIO Media plus
"{8F3C31C5-9C3A-4AA8-8EFA-71290A7AD533}" = TomTom HOME Visual Studio Merge Modules
"{8F862B8C-D3F7-74F5-6C08-F0F70F744FF7}" = CCC Help Japanese
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{E64BA721-2310-4B55-BE5A-2925F9706192}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROPLUSR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{92EA4134-10D1-418A-91E1-5A0453131A38}" = Windows Live Movie Maker
"{931FE23C-BB40-4C7A-A594-DB35908D8E83}" = VAIO Quick Web Access
"{935B5086-C002-0FBC-0723-5741D2478EE7}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
"{95140000-0070-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office 2010
"{95140000-007A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
"{96D0B6C6-5A72-4B47-8583-A87E55F5FE81}" =
"{96D8E26D-70CB-44DE-AE50-43095A39E5B2}" = VAIO Entertainment Platform
"{9B163B82-3B46-4CE5-BF01-A53E550A8E58}" = Sony Home Network Library
"{9B5F85CA-90D4-4AFC-BB37-32477FD0D2B9}" = SmartWi Connection Utility
"{9D56775A-93F3-44A3-8092-840E3826DE30}" = Windows Live Mail
"{9EAC0E21-510E-4259-A9C6-F5D5B8969036}" = Catalyst Control Center - Branding
"{A0C91188-C88F-4E86-93E6-CD7C9A266649}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{A0F4F993-C4A7-F093-CF8D-5F03B39252F2}" = CCC Help Thai
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3563827-B0DB-44DC-B037-15CC4E5E692F}" = VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface Library
"{A477F82B-F291-5BB0-74FF-6654A27B311A}" = CCC Help Dutch
"{A4EFAC49-5605-E9FA-5C1B-75D8AACF6139}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light
"{A63E7492-A0BC-4BB9-89A7-352965222380}" = VAIO Original Function Settings
"{A726AE06-AAA3-43D1-87E3-70F510314F04}" = Windows Live Writer
"{A7DA438C-2E43-4C20-BFDA-C1F4A6208558}" = Setting Utility Series
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{A95187EF-BCF4-4468-B501-C0BAB976ADD1}" = VAIO Personalization Manager
"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{AA668097-C081-B41E-DEDA-83BB12B7E85F}" = CCC Help Korean
"{AAAFC670-569B-4A2F-82B4-42945E0DE3EF}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AAF454FC-82CA-4F29-AB31-6A109485E76E}" = Windows Live Writer
"{AC050677-EAFC-4B57-8F83-8205F65134D2}" = VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface Library
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA0000000001}" = Adobe Reader X
"{B1DADBEB-7F82-4B29-84D6-5F14A020F0A0}" = VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager
"{B25563A0-41F4-4A81-A6C1-6DBC0911B1F3}" = PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Movie Story)
"{B2F0AAB1-8C1C-1EFE-6594-417BBB023D6B}" = CCC Help Czech
"{B6A26DE5-F2B5-4D58-9570-4FC760E00FCD}" = Roxio Central Copy
"{B6A98E5F-D6A7-46FB-9E9D-1F7BF443491C}" = PMB
"{BCA907B6-5A0F-473E-8C63-0FF0CFAEB7B7}" = VAIO Personalization Manager
"{C0618520-5C63-1583-B78A-CEE1139EF1E6}" = CCC Help Polish
"{C66824E4-CBB3-4851-BB3F-E8CFD6350923}" = Windows Live Mail
"{C7477742-DDB4-43E5-AC8D-0259E1E661B1}" = VAIO Event Service
"{C84E8865-5E2B-5A46-99F2-B8A35917B8BF}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform
"{CFF8B8E8-E086-4DE0-935F-FE22CAB54F80}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{D03D02D8-AB64-4785-A48E-5AA8B0FB8C14}" = Sony Home Network Library
"{D0B44725-3666-492D-BEF6-587A14BD9BD9}" = MSVCRT_amd64
"{D36B6249-71E7-9E85-A9D6-E2239783301E}" = CCC Help Norwegian
"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common
"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{D5DC1775-F67A-6399-BE1D-960FC2254F91}" = CCC Help Chinese Standard
"{D604D3C7-337D-FE67-09DE-A641D3B4D886}" = CCC Help Danish
"{D60F97EC-EF06-4E1E-B0D1-C2CBABA62FA3}" = VAIO Wallpaper Contents
"{DB1C9CB7-DF65-4991-BD17-71BF9CD15BA0}" = VAIO Help and Support
"{DD23714B-A2C6-A6D2-9309-75AFAFF1F8E6}" = CCC Help English
"{DD88F979-FA58-41AC-980C-A6E1A82B61D9}" = Media Gallery
"{DDC8BDEE-DCAC-404D-8257-3E8D4B782467}" = Windows Live Writer Resources
"{DE8AAC73-6D8D-483E-96EA-CAEDDADB9079}" = ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3
"{DECDCB7C-58CC-4865-91AF-627F9798FE48}" = Windows Live Mesh
"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10
"{E3DC1111-5D32-40F9-BB81-64E31294C1A4}" = VAIO Personalization Manager
"{E7D5D189-E71D-EA01-419F-699F57B1ED65}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Vista
"{EB4DF488-AAEF-406F-A341-CB2AAA315B90}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{ED439A64-F018-4DD4-8BA5-328D85AB09AB}" = Roxio Central Core
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F1432614-6183-49E6-98E8-674485463CFE}" = VAIO Original Function Settings
"{F2894826-BF35-CE79-5EA6-7BAD1DF6F8BF}" = CCC Help Greek
"{F392063E-8736-7812-47E7-7598F0B56D9D}" = CCC Help Swedish
"{F54AC413-D2C6-4A24-B324-370C223C6250}" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
"{F761359C-9CED-45AE-9A51-9D6605CD55C4}" = Evernote
"{F8A9085D-4C7A-41a9-8A77-C8998A96C421}" = Intel® Control Center
"{F97272B4-82C4-46B2-BCF1-C4D6E8CAB3E6}" = Avery Wizard 4.0
"{FB77DB0C-6951-47B6-9D80-A0FDBEE0334C}" =
"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{FE51662F-D8F6-43B5-99D9-D4894AF00F83}" = Roxio Easy Media Creator Home
"{FF4EB4E5-55BB-D9AF-B5A2-3D6F359E7472}" = CCC Help Chinese Traditional
"Adobe Acrobat 5.0" = Adobe Acrobat 5.0
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Photoshop Elements 6" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
"Application Manager for VAIO" = Application Manager for VAIO
"avast5" = avast! Free Antivirus
"Color Efex Pro 3.0 Wacom Edition 3" = Color Efex Pro 3.0 Wacom Edition 3
"com.AccuWeather.sony.6AF67E59E785A9A644FCA43BED05A7731922EF40.1" = AccuWeather.com Cirrus
"GNU Aspell_is1" = GNU Aspell 0.50-3
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"InstallShield_{1873FFC1-FDCB-47E1-B7C7-F418211E3530}" = PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Image Optimizer)
"InstallShield_{4DCEA9C1-4D6E-41BF-A854-28CFA8B56DBF}" = PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (Click to Disc)
"InstallShield_{6FA8BA2C-052B-4072-B8E2-2302C268BE9E}" = VAIO Movie Story Template Data
"InstallShield_{88C252C8-A7EE-4B60-BF74-8E5919A8048F}" = PMB VAIO Edition Guide
"InstallShield_{B25563A0-41F4-4A81-A6C1-6DBC0911B1F3}" = PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Movie Story)
"LeaseWriter Plus" = LeaseWriter Plus
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.13)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.13)
"Pen Tablet Driver" = Pen Tablet
"PROPLUSR" = Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
"splashtop" = VAIO Quick Web Access
"TomTom HOME" = TomTom HOME 2.7.6.2056
"WinGimp-2.0_is1" = GIMP 2.6.11
"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials
"Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger
"Yahoo! Software Update" = Yahoo! Software Update

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 1/4/2011 3:02:16 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
Description = Failed to load the plug-in module. (GUID = {56F9312C-C989-4E04-8C23-299DEE3A36F5})(Error
code = 0x80042019)

Error - 1/4/2011 11:56:54 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
Description = Failed to load the plug-in module. (GUID = {48512A59-C8A5-4805-9048-23C9E4194BFA})(Error
code = 0x80042000)

Error - 1/4/2011 11:56:54 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
Description = Failed to load the plug-in module. (GUID = {56F9312C-C989-4E04-8C23-299DEE3A36F5})(Error
code = 0x80042019)

Error - 1/5/2011 11:25:37 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
Description = Failed to load the plug-in module. (GUID = {48512A59-C8A5-4805-9048-23C9E4194BFA})(Error
code = 0x80042000)

Error - 1/5/2011 11:25:38 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
code = 0x80042019)

Error - 1/5/2011 11:55:48 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
code = 0x80042000)

Error - 1/5/2011 11:55:49 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
code = 0x80042019)

Error - 1/6/2011 1:55:30 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842815
Description = Activation context generation failed for "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common
Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "c:\Program
Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll" on line 3. The value
"MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute
"version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Error - 1/7/2011 1:54:37 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
code = 0x80042000)

Error - 1/7/2011 1:54:37 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = VzCdbSvc | ID = 7
code = 0x80042019)

[ System Events ]
Error - 1/10/2011 8:37:58 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
Description = A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Roxio
Upnp Server 10 service to connect.

Error - 1/11/2011 1:45:26 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
Description = A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Roxio

Error - 1/12/2011 1:11:32 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/12/2011 9:52:17 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/12/2011 10:12:12 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/14/2011 1:05:53 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/14/2011 8:41:03 PM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/15/2011 1:30:16 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/16/2011 1:49:58 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Error - 1/16/2011 1:50:27 AM | Computer Name = Zeta2 | Source = Disk | ID = 262155
Description = The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk3\DR3.

< End of report >

Attached Files

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hello

My name is gringo and I will be Helping you from this point forward

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

• Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
  • Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes unless I tell you so.
  • Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
  • Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
  • Do not run anything while running a fix.

If you have not done so please Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.

Here is the first thing I would like you to do.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"

• In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#5 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:38 PM

Greetings Gringo!

I have just run ComboFix and as far as I know, there were no issues running the program. I've no idea if it found anything though... I am not sure that I was able to disable all of the programs that might have interfered, I did turn off the Avast at least. Let me know if I need to run this program again.

I have not seen the "AV8" redirects or whatever they were in a couple of days. I'm not sure that they were not from ICQ, which I have updated and changed settings to not allow anyone to talk to me besides those on my contacts list.

The only other thing I noticed, and it might be unrelated to anything, was that my touch pad became super sensitive again, and I had to download an updated driver from Sony.

I see in the ComboFix log, a reference to a txt file of quarantined files... is that something that can be accessed?

Here is the Combofix log... copy and paste style. Did you want it as a file too?

Thanks again!

~Wolfy

ComboFix 11-01-27.02 - JM 01/27/2011 20:02:11.1.4 - x64
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7600.0.1252.1.1033.18.3950.2685 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: c:\users\JM\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: avast! Antivirus *Disabled/Updated* {C37D8F93-0602-E43C-40AA-47DAD597F308}
SP: avast! Antivirus *Disabled/Updated* {781C6E77-2038-EBB2-7A1A-7CA8AE10B9B5}
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-12-28 to 2011-01-28 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2011-01-28 03:07 . 2011-01-28 03:07 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2011-01-28 02:59 . 2011-01-28 03:00 -------- d-----w- C:\32788R22FWJFW
2011-01-27 05:07 . 2011-01-27 05:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\ICQ7.4
2011-01-26 03:29 . 2011-01-13 10:20 7844688 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{EDE0A6FB-12EC-487A-982D-B84BA91F3F0E}\mpengine.dll
2011-01-23 22:20 . 2011-01-23 22:55 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2011-01-23 22:20 . 2011-01-23 22:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2011-01-21 02:23 . 2011-01-26 05:08 -------- d-----w- c:\users\JM\AppData\Local\Diagnostics
2011-01-20 19:56 . 2011-01-13 08:47 237168 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2011-01-19 03:47 . 2011-01-19 03:47 -------- d-----w- c:\users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2011-01-19 03:47 . 2011-01-19 03:47 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2011-01-19 03:47 . 2010-12-21 01:09 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-01-19 03:47 . 2011-01-19 03:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-01-19 03:47 . 2010-12-21 01:08 24152 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-01-19 03:17 . 2010-09-06 09:26 189520 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\drivers\tmcomm.sys
2011-01-12 06:55 . 2010-11-02 05:18 662528 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\XpsPrint.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-01-13 08:47 . 2010-11-04 02:54 38848 ----a-w- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2011-01-13 08:47 . 2010-11-04 02:54 188216 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\aswBoot.exe
2011-01-13 08:41 . 2010-11-04 02:54 273488 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2011-01-13 08:40 . 2010-11-04 02:54 51792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-11-04 02:54 29264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-11-04 02:54 62032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-11-04 02:54 20560 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2010-12-04 02:05 . 2010-12-04 02:05 21200 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\TVicHW64.sys
2010-11-04 06:35 . 2010-12-15 04:04 1194496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-11-04 06:31 . 2010-12-15 04:04 57856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2010-11-04 05:52 . 2010-12-15 04:04 978944 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\wininet.dll
2010-11-04 05:48 . 2010-12-15 04:04 44544 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\licmgr10.dll
2010-11-04 05:16 . 2010-12-15 04:04 482816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2010-11-04 04:41 . 2010-12-15 04:04 386048 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\html.iec
2010-11-04 04:35 . 2010-12-15 04:04 1638912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2010-11-04 04:08 . 2010-12-15 04:04 1638912 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\mshtml.tlb
2010-11-02 05:23 . 2010-12-15 04:04 1198592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\taskschd.dll
2010-11-02 05:18 . 2010-12-15 04:04 524288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wmicmiplugin.dll
2010-11-02 05:17 . 2010-12-15 04:04 473600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\taskcomp.dll
2010-11-02 05:16 . 2010-12-15 04:04 1114624 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
2010-11-02 05:10 . 2010-12-15 04:04 464384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\taskeng.exe
2010-11-02 05:10 . 2010-12-15 04:04 285696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\schtasks.exe
2010-11-02 04:40 . 2010-12-15 04:04 305152 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\taskcomp.dll
2010-11-02 04:34 . 2010-12-15 04:04 192000 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\taskeng.exe
2010-11-02 04:34 . 2010-12-15 04:04 179712 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\schtasks.exe
2010-11-02 04:28 . 2010-12-15 04:04 505856 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\taskschd.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-03-05 2260480]
"ICQ"="c:\program files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe" [2011-01-27 119608]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IAStorIcon"="c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe" [2009-11-20 284696]
"SmartWiHelper"="c:\program files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe" [2010-01-20 82944]
"ISBMgr.exe"="c:\program files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe" [2009-08-27 320880]
"PMBVolumeWatcher"="c:\program files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBVolumeWatcher.exe" [2009-10-24 597792]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2010-11-10 35736]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-11-10 932288]

c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Acrobat Assistant.lnk - c:\program files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe [2010-11-23 82026]
Bluetooth.lnk - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe [2009-9-4 1081632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 5 (0x5)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux1"=wdmaud.drv

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa]
Security Packages REG_MULTI_SZ kerberos msv1_0 schannel wdigest tspkg pku2u livessp

R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-09-24 135664]
R2 Roxio Upnp Server 10;Roxio Upnp Server 10;c:\program files (x86)\Roxio\Digital Home 10\RoxioUpnpService10.exe [2009-08-31 362992]
R3 btusbflt;Bluetooth USB Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\btusbflt.sys [2009-11-18 52264]
R3 btwl2cap;Bluetooth L2CAP Service;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwl2cap.sys [2009-11-18 35104]
R3 Impcd;Impcd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Impcd.sys [2009-12-16 151936]
R3 IntcDAud;Intel® Display Audio;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys [2009-12-16 244736]
R3 Roxio UPnP Renderer 10;Roxio UPnP Renderer 10;c:\program files (x86)\Roxio\Digital Home 10\RoxioUPnPRenderer10.exe [2009-08-31 313840]
R3 SampleCollector;Intel® Sample Collector;c:\program files\Sony\VAIO Care\collsvc.exe [2009-09-17 167424]
R3 SOHCImp;VAIO Media plus Content Importer;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHCImp.exe [2009-10-15 120104]
R3 SOHDBSvr;VAIO Media plus Database Manager;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDBSvr.exe [2009-10-15 70952]
R3 SOHDms;VAIO Media plus Digital Media Server;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDms.exe [2009-10-15 427304]
R3 SOHDs;VAIO Media plus Device Searcher;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDs.exe [2009-10-15 75048]
R3 SOHPlMgr;VAIO Media plus Playlist Manager;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHPlMgr.exe [2009-10-15 91432]
R3 TVICHW64;TVICHW64;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\TVICHW64.SYS [2010-12-04 21200]
R3 VcmIAlzMgr;VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager;c:\program files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe [2009-09-16 480624]
R3 VcmINSMgr;VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager;c:\program files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Network Service Manager\VcmINSMgr.exe [2009-09-02 361840]
R3 VcmXmlIfHelper;VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface;c:\program files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VcmXml\VcmXmlIfHelper64.exe [2009-09-09 110960]
R3 VUAgent;VUAgent;c:\program files\Sony\VAIO Update 5\VUAgent.exe [2010-05-31 1250160]
R3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\wacmoumonitor.sys [2008-10-06 18216]
R3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [2010-11-04 1255736]
R4 TabletServicePen;TabletServicePen;c:\windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe [2008-12-11 3589416]
R4 TomTomHOMEService;TomTomHOMEService;c:\program files (x86)\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOMEService.exe [2010-08-24 92008]
R4 wlcrasvc;Windows Live Mesh remote connections service;c:\program files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe [2010-09-23 57184]
S0 PxHlpa64;PxHlpa64;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys [2009-05-20 55280]
S1 aswSP;aswSP; [x]
S1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys [2009-07-14 59904]
S2 AMD External Events Utility;AMD External Events Utility;c:\windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe [2010-01-27 202752]
S2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk; [x]
S2 aswMonFlt;aswMonFlt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [2011-01-13 62032]
S2 IAStorDataMgrSvc;Intel® Rapid Storage Technology;c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe [2009-11-20 13336]
S2 PMBDeviceInfoProvider;PMBDeviceInfoProvider;c:\program files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBDeviceInfoProvider.exe [2009-10-24 360224]
S2 regi;regi;c:\windows\system32\drivers\regi.sys [2007-04-17 14112]
S2 rimspci;rimspci;c:\windows\system32\drivers\rimssne64.sys [2009-11-06 93696]
S2 risdsnpe;risdsnpe;c:\windows\system32\drivers\risdsne64.sys [2009-09-15 75776]
S2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service;c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2009-01-26 1153368]
S2 uCamMonitor;CamMonitor;c:\program files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2\uCamMonitor.exe [2008-09-18 104960]
S2 UNS;Intel® Management & Security Application User Notification Service;c:\program files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe [2009-12-14 2320920]
S2 VCFw;VAIO Content Folder Watcher;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe [2009-09-15 642416]
S3 ArcSoftKsUFilter;ArcSoft Magic-I Visual Effect;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys [2009-05-26 19968]
S3 HECIx64;Intel® Management Engine Interface;c:\windows\system32\drivers\HECIx64.sys [2009-12-14 56344]
S3 SFEP;Sony Firmware Extension Parser;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SFEP.sys [2009-08-19 11392]
S3 VAIO Power Management;VAIO Power Management;c:\program files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe [2009-12-01 571248]
S3 yukonw7;NDIS6.2 Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\yk62x64.sys [2009-11-12 395264]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2011-01-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-09-24 22:20]

2011-01-27 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-09-24 22:20]

--------- x86-64 -----------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"RtHDVCpl"="c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe" [2009-12-16 9636896]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=0x0
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uLocal Page = c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
uStart Page = about:blank
mStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/redirectdomain?brand=SNNT&bmod=SNNT
mLocal Page = c:\windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
IE: {{73C6DCFB-B606-47F3-BDFA-9A4FBF931E37} - c:\program files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\JM\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2fshtd1b.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: Adblock Plus: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d} - %profile%\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

Notify-VESWinlogon - VESWinlogon.dll
HKLM-Run-Apoint - %ProgramFiles%\Apoint\Apoint.exe
AddRemove-_{53A908D4-99C6-469B-BC13-F4189F260742} - c:\program files (x86)\Corel\Corel Painter Essentials 4\MSILauncher {53A908D4-99C6-469B-BC13-F4189F260742}

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SampleCollector]
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files\Sony\VAIO Care\collsvc.exe\" \"/service\" \"/counter=\Processor(_Total)\% Processor Time:5\" \"/counter=\PhysicalDisk(_Total)\Disk Bytes/sec:5\" \"/counter=\Network Interface(*)\Bytes Total/sec:5\" \"/directory=inteldata\""
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe,-101"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10l_ActiveX.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Shockwave Flash Object"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10l.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\MiscStatus]
@="0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.10"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10l.ocx, 1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Macromedia Flash Factory Object"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10l.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash10l.ocx, 1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
"Version"="1.0"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\PCW\Security]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
Completion time: 2011-01-27 20:10:16
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-01-28 03:10

Pre-Run: 216,704,614,400 bytes free
Post-Run: 216,741,711,872 bytes free

- - End Of File - - BEFBBFA48FF9526F3B302FF5C5B915D5

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:51 PM

Hello

I would ike to see a report that combofix makes.

extra combofix report

• push the "windows key" + "R" (between the "Ctrl" button and "Alt" Button)
  • please copy and past the following into the box
C:\Qoobox\Add-Remove Programs.txt
  • click ok

copy and paste the report into this topic for me to review

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#7 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

I found the "quarantined files too, not much in there...

Here is what was in that report you asked for...

Thanks for getting back to me so soon!

~Wolfy

AccuWeather.com Cirrus
Adobe Acrobat 5.0
Adobe AIR
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0
Adobe Reader X
Application Manager for VAIO
ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effects 2
ArcSoft WebCam Companion 3
avast! Free Antivirus
Avery Wizard 4.0
Bing Bar
Bing Bar Platform
Catalyst Control Center - Branding
Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Vista
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center Localization All
ccc-core-static
CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Traditional
CCC Help Czech
CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Dutch
CCC Help English
CCC Help Finnish
CCC Help French
CCC Help German
CCC Help Greek
CCC Help Hungarian
CCC Help Italian
CCC Help Japanese
CCC Help Korean
CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Polish
CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Spanish
CCC Help Swedish
CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Turkish
Color Efex Pro 3.0 Wacom Edition 3
Corel Painter Essentials 4
Corel WinDVD
D3DX10
Evernote
GIMP 2.6.11
GNU Aspell 0.50-3
Google Chrome
Google Update Helper
ICQ7.4
Intel® Control Center
Intel® Management Engine Components
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
Java Auto Updater
Java™ 6 Update 18
Junk Mail filter update
LeaseWriter Plus
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Media Gallery
Mesh Runtime
Messenger Companion
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Microsoft Office 2010
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Mozilla Firefox (3.6.13)
MSVCRT
MSVCRT_amd64
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
OOBE
Pen Tablet
PMB
PMB VAIO Edition Guide
PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (Click to Disc)
PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Image Optimizer)
PMB VAIO Edition plug-in (VAIO Movie Story)
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Roxio Central Audio
Roxio Central Copy
Roxio Central Core
Roxio Central Data
Roxio Central Tools
Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 LJ
Roxio Easy Media Creator Home
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2288621)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2288931)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2289158)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2344875)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2345043)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969559)
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2160841)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 (KB979440)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB2345035)
Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441)
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158)
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer (KB2413381)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB2284697)
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB974234)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 (KB973709)
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB2344993)
Setting Utility Series
SmartWi Connection Utility
Sony Home Network Library
Spybot - Search & Destroy
TomTom HOME 2.7.6.2056
TomTom HOME Visual Studio Merge Modules
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB2284654)
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)
Update for Microsoft Office 2007 Help for Common Features (KB963673)
Update for Microsoft Office Access 2007 Help (KB963663)
Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Help (KB963678)
Update for Microsoft Office Infopath 2007 Help (KB963662)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB2412171)
Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Help (KB963677)
Update for Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 Help (KB963669)
Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Help (KB963667)
Update for Microsoft Office Script Editor Help (KB963671)
Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 Help (KB963665)
Update for Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB2483110)
VAIO Care
VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager
VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager
VAIO Content Metadata Manager Settings
VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface Library
VAIO Content Monitoring Settings
VAIO Control Center
VAIO Data Restore Tool
VAIO DVD Menu Data
VAIO Entertainment Platform
VAIO Event Service
VAIO Hardware Diagnostics
VAIO Help and Support
VAIO Media plus
VAIO Media plus Opening Movie
VAIO Movie Story Template Data
VAIO Original Function Settings
VAIO Personalization Manager
VAIO Power Management
VAIO Quick Web Access
VAIO Survey
VAIO Transfer Support
VAIO Update
VAIO Wallpaper Contents
Windows Live Communications Platform
Windows Live Essentials
Windows Live Installer
Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mesh
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections
Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live Messenger Companion Core
Windows Live Movie Maker
Windows Live Photo Common
Windows Live Photo Gallery
Windows Live PIMT Platform
Windows Live SOXE
Windows Live SOXE Definitions
Windows Live Sync
Windows Live UX Platform
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack
Windows Live Writer
Windows Live Writer Resources
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Software Update
Yahoo! Toolbar

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:10 PM

Hello

the reports are looking good

Your Java is out of date.

It can be updated by the Java control panel
  • click on Start-> Control Panel (Classic View)-> Java (looks like a coffee cup) -> Update Tab -> Update Now.
  • An update should begin;
  • follow the prompts

Clear your Java Cache

• click on Start-> Control Panel (Classic View)-> Java (looks like a coffee cup)
    • On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click the Settings button.
    • Next, click on the Delete Files button
    • There are two options in the window to clear the cache - Leave BOTH Checked
      Applications and Applets
      Trace and Log Files
  • Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window
    Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.
  • Click OK to leave the Temporary Files Window
  • Click OK to leave the Java Control Panel.

TFC(Temp File Cleaner):

• Please download TFC to your desktop,
  • Save any unsaved work. TFC will close all open application windows.
  • Double-click TFC.exe to run the program.
  • If prompted, click "Yes" to reboot.
Note: Save your work. TFC will automatically close any open programs, let it run uninterrupted. It shouldn't take longer take a couple of minutes, and may only take a few seconds. Only if needed will you be prompted to reboot.

: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware :

• I would like you to rerun MBAM
  • Double-click mbam icon
  • go to the update tab at the top
  • click on check for updates
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
  • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
  • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Download HijackThis

• Go Here to download HijackThis Installer
  • Save HijackThis Installer to your desktop.
  • Double-click on the HijackThis Installer icon on your desktop. (Vista and Win 7 right click and run as admin)
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Click on Edit > Select All then click on Edit > Copy to copy the entire contents of the log.
  • Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
  • DO NOT use the AnalyseThis button its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
  • DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

"information and logs"

• In your next post I need the following

• Log From MBAM
  • report from Hijackthis
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo

#9 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:57 PM

Gringo,

I wasn't able to find an "Update" tab on my control panel Java window. I manually updated through the Java website. I'm reading online that there is some issue with the 64 bit Windows 7 and that tab? or something like that?

Here's the MBAM log. HJT log after.

Thanks again!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5627

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

1/27/2011 9:45:44 PM
mbam-log-2011-01-27 (21-45-44).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 160858
Time elapsed: 2 minute(s), 54 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Here is HijackThis Log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 9:53:56 PM, on 1/27/2011
Platform: Windows 7 (WinNT 6.00.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16700)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBVolumeWatcher.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\CCP.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\ThirdPartyAppMgr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\PowerManager.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWi.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O2 - BHO: Bing Bar BHO - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2322.0\npwinext.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2322.0\npwinext.dll,-100 - {8dcb7100-df86-4384-8842-8fa844297b3f} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MSN Toolbar\Platform\6.3.2322.0\npwinext.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~2\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SmartWiHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\SmartWi Connection Utility\SmartWiHelper.exe" /WindowsStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PMBVolumeWatcher] c:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBVolumeWatcher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ICQ] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe" silent loginmode=4
O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: ICQ7.4 - {73C6DCFB-B606-47F3-BDFA-9A4FBF931E37} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ7.4 - {73C6DCFB-B606-47F3-BDFA-9A4FBF931E37} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Send To Bluetooth - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Add to Evernote - {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E92528A6} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Add to Evernote - {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E92528A6} - c:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote3.5\enbar.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V6 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD External Events Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bluetooth Service (btwdins) - Broadcom Corporation. - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btwdins.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: IviRegMgr - InterVideo - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Management and Security Application Local Management Service (LMS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: PMBDeviceInfoProvider - Sony Corporation - c:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBDeviceInfoProvider.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: Protexis Licensing V2 (PSI_SVC_2) - Protexis Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Protexis\License Service\PsiService_2.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio UPnP Renderer 10 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\Digital Home 10\RoxioUPnPRenderer10.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Upnp Server 10 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\Digital Home 10\RoxioUpnpService10.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Sample Collector (SampleCollector) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Care\collsvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Safer Networking Ltd. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Content Importer (SOHCImp) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHCImp.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Database Manager (SOHDBSvr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDBSvr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Digital Media Server (SOHDms) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDms.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Device Searcher (SOHDs) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHDs.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Media plus Playlist Manager (SOHPlMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\SOHLib\SOHPlMgr.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: CamMonitor (uCamMonitor) - ArcSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\Magic-i Visual Effects 2\uCamMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Management & Security Application User Notification Service (UNS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment TV Device Arbitration Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager\VzHardwareResourceManager.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Event Service - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\VAIO Event Service\VESMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Power Management - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Power Management\SPMService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Folder Watcher (VCFw) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Content Folder Watcher\VCFw.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager (VcmIAlzMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Analyzing Manager\VcmIAlzMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Network Service Manager (VcmINSMgr) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VCM Intelligent Network Service Manager\VcmINSMgr.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Content Metadata XML Interface (VcmXmlIfHelper) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\VcmXml\VcmXmlIfHelper64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: VUAgent - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Update 5\VUAgent.exe
O23 - Service: VAIO Entertainment Database Service (VzCdbSvc) - Sony Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sony Shared\VAIO Entertainment Platform\VzCdb\VzCdbSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Yahoo! Updater (YahooAUService) - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

--
End of file - 14892 bytes

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:06 AM

Hello

about the java You are not first person to complain

:Remove unneeded startup entries:

This part of the fix is purely optional
These are programs that start up when you turn on your computer but don't need to be, any of these programs you can click on their icons (or start from the control panel) and start the program when you need it. By stopping these programs you will boot up faster and your computer will work faster.

• Run HijackThis
  • Click on the Scan button
  • Put a check beside all of the items listed below (if present):

• O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISBMgr.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\ISB Utility\ISBMgr.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PMBVolumeWatcher] c:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\PMB\PMBVolumeWatcher.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ICQ] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ICQ7.4\ICQ.exe" silent loginmode=4
      O4 - Global Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
  • Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
  • Click on the "Fix Checked" button
  • When completed, close the application.

NOTE**You can research each of those lines >here< and see if you want to keep them or not
    just copy the name between the brakets and paste into the search space
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint]

Eset Online Scanner

**Note** You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan - Vista and win 7 right click on IE shortcut and run as admin

Go Eset web page to run an online scannner from ESET.

• Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
  • click on the ESET Online Scanner button
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
    • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the activex control to install
    • Click Start
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
  • Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options
    Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • copy and paste the results here in this topic
  • you may also find here C:\Program Files\Eset\Eset Online Scanner\log.txt
Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

Gringo

#11 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

Gringo,

Here is ESET log, I had to run this twice, I shut the lid on the laptop, which stopped scan the first time. The scan ran fine otherwise.

Was there something indicated by any of the scans? Or something removed by Combofix that I didn't notice?

I will remove the extra programs sometime this weekend, I need to go back to sleep now.

Thanks again!

~Wolfy

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
# version=7
# iexplore.exe=8.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6419
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=
# end=stopped
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=true
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2011-01-28 06:40:47
# local_time=2011-01-27 11:40:47 (-0700, Mountain Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7600 NT
# compatibility_mode=512 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0
# compatibility_mode=768 16777215 100 0 6430783 6430783 0 0
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776573 100 94 0 47735086 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=191856
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=5212
esets_scanner_update returned -1 esets_gle=53251
# version=7
# iexplore.exe=8.00.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6419
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=
# end=finished
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=true
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2011-01-28 08:20:07
# local_time=2011-01-28 01:20:07 (-0700, Mountain Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7600 NT
# compatibility_mode=512 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0
# compatibility_mode=768 16777215 100 0 6436054 6436054 0 0
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776573 100 94 0 47740357 0 0
# compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0
# scanned=364381
# found=0
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=5900

#12 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:14 AM

Nope all the scans have been nice and clean

The following procedure will implement some cleanup procedures. It will also reset your System Restore by flushing out previous restore points and create a new restore point. It will also remove all the backups our tools may have made.

Any programs and logs that are left over you can just be deleted from the desktop. TFC is a free temp file cleaner that is very easy to use, I would keep this and use before you do any scans or when you want to free up some space.

:DeFogger:

• To re-enable your Emulation drivers, double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Re-enable button to re-enable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
Your Emulation drivers are now re-enabled.

:Uninstall ComboFix:

• turn off all active protection software
  • push the "windows key" + "R" (between the "Ctrl" button and "Alt" Button)
  • please copy and past the following into the box ComboFix /Uninstall and click OK.
  • Note the space between the X and the /Uninstall, it needs to be there.
  • Posted Image

:remove tools:

Please download OTCleanIt and save it to desktop. This tool will remove all the tools we used to clean your pc.
  • Double-click OTCleanIt.exe.
  • Click the CleanUp! button.
  • Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
  • If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
  • The tool will delete itself once it finishes, if not delete it by yourself.
  • If asked to restart the computer, please do so
Note: If you receive a warning from your firewall or other security programs regarding OTCleanIt attempting to contact the internet, please allow it to do so.

:clear system restore points:

This is a good time to clear your existing system restore points and establish a new clean restore point:
  • Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
  • Select Create a restore point, and Ok it.
  • Next, go to Start > Run and type in cleanmgr
  • choose your root drive (normally C:)
  • after it calculates how much space you will save it will open up a new window
  • Select the More options tab at the top of the window
  • Choose the option to clean up system restore and OK it.
  • go back to the disk clean up tab
  • put a checkmark in all - except compress old files (leave this unchecked)
  • click Ok then click yes
This will remove all restore points except the new one you just created and clean unneeded files

:Make your Internet Explorer more secure:

• From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
  • Click once on the Security tab
  • Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
  • Click once on the Custom Level button.
  • Change the Download signed ActiveX controls to Prompt
  • Change the Download unsigned ActiveX controls to Disable
  • Change the Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Disable
  • Change the Installation of desktop items to Prompt
  • Change the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME to Prompt
  • When all these settings have been made, click on the OK button.
  • If it prompts you as to whether or not you want to save the settings, press the Yes button.
    Next press the Apply button and then the OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

:Make Firefox more secure:

please visit this page to explain how to make Firefox more secure - How to Secure Firefox

Make sure your applications have all of their updates

It is also possible for other programs on your computer to have security vulnerability that can allow malware to infect you. Therefore, it is also a good idea to check for the latest versions of commonly installed applications that are regularly patched to fix vulnerabilities. You can check these by visiting Secunia Software Inspector

:Turn On Automatic Updates:

Turn On Automatic Updates
1. Click Start, click Run, type sysdm.cpl, and then press ENTER.
2. Click the Automatic Updates tab, and then click to select one of the following options. We recommend that you select the Automatic (recommended) Automatically download recommended updates for my computer and install them

If you click this setting, click to select the day and time for scheduled updates to occur. You can schedule Automatic Updates for any time of day. Remember, your computer must be on at the scheduled time for updates to be installed. After you set this option, Windows recognizes when you are online and uses your Internet connection to find updates on the Windows Update Web site or on the Microsoft Update Web site that apply to your computer. Updates are downloaded automatically in the background, and you are not notified or interrupted during this process. An icon appears in the notification area of your taskbar when the updates are being downloaded. You can point to the icon to view the download status. To pause or to resume the download, right-click the icon, and then click Pause or Resume. When the download is completed, another message appears in the notification area so that you can review the updates that are scheduled for installation. If you choose not to install at that time, Windows starts the installation on your set schedule.

or visit http://www.windowsupdate.com regularly. This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer. If there are new updates to install, install them immediately, reboot your computer, and revisit the site until there are no more critical updates.

:antispyware programs:

I would reccomend the download and installation of some or all of the following programs (all free), and the updating of them regularly:

• WinPatrol As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge.
  • Spyware Blaster - By altering your registry, this program stops harmful sites from installing things like ActiveX Controls on your machines.
  • Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a new and powerful anti-malware tool. It is
    totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. We used this to help clean your computer and recomend keeping it and using often.

Here is some great reading about how to be safer online:

PC Safety and Security - What Do I Need? from my friends at Tech Support Forum
and
COMPUTER SECURITY - a short guide to staying safer online from my friends at Malware Removal

I'd be grateful if you could reply to this post so that I know you have read it and, if you've no other questions, the thread can then be closed.

I Will Keep This Open For About Three Days, If Anything Comes Up - Just Come Back And Let Me Know, after that time you will have to send me a PM

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->Posted Image<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Gringo

#13 Wolffuzz

Wolffuzz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:12 PM

Gringo,
Thank you for letting me know,and taking the time to look through the mountain of logs for me. I'd not know what to look for, end up just google searching everything that looks odd... takes forever.

I am working on these last items now, making sure that I keep my computer safe.

I wonder if these... pop-ups? re-directs? whatever they were, were from one of the instant messengers? I've got Yahoo!IM and ICQ on here, (I had been getting a lot of "you've been added" spam from ICQ, been blocking the ones I see... recently found a setting that lets me block them automatically too)

I had recently added MSN, or is it "Windows Live" now... I will not be playing the games there. Sounds like y'all don't find them to be all that safe, from what I was reading elsewhere on the forums.

Anyway, thanks again!

{edit}
Does Spyware Blaster interfere/get interference from Spybot S&D? what about WinPatrol and other antivirus and etc programs? can there be too many of these on the machine?

thanks again!
~Wolfy

Edited by Wolffuzz, 28 January 2011 - 10:15 PM.

#14 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

Does Spyware Blaster interfere/get interference from Spybot S&D? what about WinPatrol and other antivirus and etc programs? can there be too many of these on the machine?

Spyware Blaster does a completely different job so you would be ok there

Spybot S&D? and WinPatrol would overlap a little but should still be ok

and you are most welcome

gringo

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:46 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users