Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Open popular sites such as hotmail, ebay or facebook

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 clareybear

clareybear

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 AM

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

Hi,

Up until last night, I could open all of these sites without issue. Shut down the computer for 30 minutes came back to it and was unable to open any. It just states that internet explorer can not display the webpage.

I am able to access this website, banking, and google without a problem.

I run the anit malware quick scan and it didnt pick up anything. I also have avast virus protection but it didnt pick up anything. I have googled the problem and it seems to be quite common but doesnt seem there is any obvious fixes for it...

Please help

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users