Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New member, Wizcrafts, saying hello

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Wizcrafts

Wizcrafts

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:10 PM

Greetings to the members and administrators of BleepingComputer.com.

I would like to introduce myself to the community. I use the handles "Wiz" and "Wizcrafts" across many forums and even on my own websites. I am a male, early 60's, in Flint, Michigan, USA. I am a long time spam fighter with current membership in SpamCop and was a former Sergeant at CastleCops. I am a known authority on the Firetrust MailWasher forums, where I discuss anti-spam filters that I write and publish for users of MailWasher Pro.

In addition to my anti-spam activities, I also perform on-site and sometimes online malware removal and general troubleshooting assistance. I frequently send people to Bleeping Computer for expert malware removal, after my general online efforts fail to totally correct bad situations. I figured that after being a visitor and referrer for at least 5 years it was time to join.

Additionally, I am involved in both PC and website security matters. I write and publish well known Chinese, Russian, South American and Nigerian IP blocklists that are used to deny unwanted access to Apache web servers and individual websites hosted on them. I am known on the Apache Web Server forum at WebmasterWorld, under the username Wizcrafts.

I have not taken the malware removal courses offered by BC yet, but that may change in the near future, as I have more time to spare at home.

My other pursuits are professional leather-crafting and repairs, contract leather/vinyl sewing and, most importantly, performing live Country music professionally, every week for the past 37 years.

I hope to be able to contribute to this community, in various ways best suited to my knowledge and talents.

Feel free to approach me through the contact mechanisms provided by the B.C. forums.

Sincerely, Wiz.
Sincerely, Wiz Feinberg (Wizcrafts)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users