Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Philosophy of Matrix film

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sadun89

sadun89

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

:clapping: Matrix trilogy has been very deep meaning about Ur/Our life.:huh:

Do U believe it??????????

As you view what does U can C in there??

What is/are the reason /s for unbilive its philosophy??

Do U believe the LIFE??
or
Do U believe the REAL life???:busy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:50 PM

hmmm comparing to life, id say its completly retarded, just looking at the plot from a shere entertainment perspective, the first movie was good, decent plot, good character development had the start of a good movie trilogy. Second film was a complete waste, half of it was a completly unneeded sex scene, the other was cool fight moves, almost zero plot, character development went down hill, absolutly horrible movie. Then the third movie, they at least attempted to add plot again, but the absolutly ruined it with the ending. . .overall, Id say the trilogy was a complete waste of my time.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:27 AM

Well, sure! But the Matrix runs on Windows XP.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

I doubt that serious philosophers take the movie seriously as philosophy or even something with philosophical ideas lurking behind it.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:02:29 PM

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

I have only seen the first two movies, and honestly, I must not have much critical knowledge, for I thought they were great.

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users