Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Moving Pictures off of My iPod Nano

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hotter Than July

Hotter Than July

• Members
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

Just in case it matters, I run an Acer Aspire 3680 with Windows XP SP3 and Linux Ubuntu 10.04.1

Just a little background, I had my computer hacked and loaded with malware, so I formatted it and used my iPod to back up music and pictures and music, since that took up the most space on my computer. I've already moved the music back on to my laptop, I just don't know how to get the pictures off of it. I looked around on the internet a bit and every time I found a program or something to do this, I had to pay for it- I'd strongly prefer not to. If anyone has a program (preferably free) or method to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance~

Hotter than July :thumbup2:

Edited by Hotter Than July, 17 January 2011 - 01:22 AM.

"Snake, you have to use the control panel."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users