Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Proxifier Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maplefreak12345

Maplefreak12345

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 PM

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

Has anyone used this program?
I've been currently been using it to get onto US steam for better prices and some gaming.
Does the "proxification rules" allow me to control what i let through my computer eg. i only allow my game to be proxified while my other programs are run through my computer alone.
Does the server see every page and letter , every distinct detail including passwords that are stars clearly? or do they have to go throuh all their techy stuff?
Also once i disconnect from the proxy, they stop seeing my stuff right?
The one thing that is leaving me paranoid is the question of can this proxy server see what i am doing besides what i allow connected through.
Or have i got this all wrong and that this program allows all programs connect to the proxy server.
Also can i just use this proxy to connect through to 'a' website then disconnect from it?

Do proxys see what i do alone or do they see what everyone does. eg. At home do they see what i do on my computer alone or do they see everything done on my mates computer and his gf

Edited by Maplefreak12345, 16 January 2011 - 05:23 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users