Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tracking?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Axcimax

Axcimax

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:25 AM

Hey, i want to know if it is possible to trace one of my msn contacts. I have this contact that is abusing me and all my friends, i know i know the person but its really bugging me on who it is! has anyone got a tutorial or any idea on how i can find out who it is?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 R4d30N

R4d30N

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 11 December 2005 - 07:12 AM

You can find there ip address,for example send them a pic or something(tell them its of a hot girl/guy or whatever)

Open up command propt type in netstat -an

There you'll find there ip address(after a quick look around),tell them you have it and you will be in contact with there isp(find there ip using the tools at dnsstuff.com)

That should scare them enough too tell you who they are

Or you could just ban the user from contacting you!!

Have a look through the tutorials here you may find something,I dont no of one off hand,have a look through the ones on my site,you may find something.

Hope that helped you some bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users