Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iexplore.exe virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jackiejack

jackiejack

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hello, I am hopeful that someone will help me. My computer has been acting strange for a few days, I have run all my scans, and still no luck
The scans being, MBAM, spybot, superanti spyware to name a few. I keep getting a pop up, like every 5 seconds that says

"internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close" (the usual internet error that comes up the odd time.) But this
is driving me nuts. In the task manager at any given time iexplore.exe is running 5 to 10 times!!

I thank you in advance for any help that you can give
Jackie. :(

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jackiejack

jackiejack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:36 AM

please help.. :(