Welcome to Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal (VTSMR) forum. I am going to assist you with your problem.
Please refrain from making any changes to your system
(scanning or running other tools, updating Windows, installing applications, removing files, etc.) from now on as it might interfere with our fixes. In case of making changes I shall assume my assistance is not needed any more. Thank you.
I read from your previous post that you have run Malwarebytes, so you should be able to run .exe?
- Please tell me the version and edition of your Windows. Also tell me if you have a Windows Vista or Windows 7 whether it is x32 (x86) or x64 bit system.
- Please download OTL by OldTimer.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the OTL icon on your desktop.
- Check the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Check the "Standard Output".
- Click Run Scan button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them to your reply:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
[/list]If you need to rename OTL.exe to otl.com or otl.scr to run it please first do the following:
Please set your system to show all
- Click Start, open Control Panel, open Folder Options.
- Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, check Show hidden files and folders.
- Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
- Uncheck: Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
- Click Yes to confirm.