Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

print spooler

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 satish_1234

satish_1234

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:55 AM

hi, when i give print command the print spooler service get stoped it shows print spooler error shows and my pc gets hang i could not able to do any thing with my pc.so i have to restart my pc.could you please help me out of i will be very thank full to you.

Thanks&Regards,

satish

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MKCL

MKCL

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

Windows 7/vista?

Take a look here and check its enabled & set to automatic;

Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Administrative Tools;

Double-click Services;

Right-click the Print Spooler service, and then click Properties;

On the General tab, next to Startup type, make sure that Automatic is selected;

If the service is not already running, under Service status, click Start and then click OK

Hope this helps

Posted Image

"It takes an intelligent fool to make things bigger and more complex..... It takes a touch of genius to move in the opposite direction"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users