Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

rootkit?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 yankeebell

yankeebell

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:20 PM

i tried to creat the logs and attach them here but i keep getting an explorer cannot connect message i did do the scans and have them on my desktop. my problem is that i keep getting redirected in explorer with popups and i can't do any updates on windows or malwarebytes or avast.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 14 January 2011 - 12:36 AM.
Topic remains in log forum. Unable to create logs. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Casey_boy

Casey_boy

Bleeping physicist

• Malware Response Team
  • 7,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 AM

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:24 AM

Hi,

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not, then since you cannot produce logs for us, just reply saying that you still require help.

Casey

If I have been helping you and I do not reply within 48hours, feel free to send me a PM.

* My Website * Am I Infected? * Malware Removal Help * If you'd like to say thanks *

#3 yankeebell

yankeebell
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:35 AM

Thanks for answering orange blossom. Yes I still need help I can try again today and see if I can load the logs.

Edited by Budapest, 19 January 2011 - 04:10 PM.
Topics merged ~BP

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

hello

I will be helping from this point forward

please upload the reports here and send me the link for them - http://www.mediafire.com/

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#5 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:56 PM

Hello

three day bump

It has been Three days since my last post.

• do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:04 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users