Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anti Virus Scan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Litup13

Litup13

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

Hello All,

I have been working really hard on removing a virus that is on a computer. I believe that it is called Anti-Virus scan or scanner. I have found numerous articles on the internet on how to get rid of it but I am unsucessful.

Here are some things that I have already tried.
1) I downloaded Rkill and ran that both in safe mode and normal
2) Downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it in both modes
3) Updated Malwarebytes
4) Ran Mrt.exe with no luck

Okay here is what is going on. These different tools work well however whenever the computer is rebooted, the virus seems to load back on. I believe that it somehow found out that the computer was not fully updated which made it really easy to attack. When reading about different causes, appartently there was a virus that was unleashed that attacked many computers that were not up to date. Now when I try to update windows, it displays page not found, meaning that it won't allow me to view the page.
I am not sure if this information will be of use to you however if you would like Hijackthis or any other things that will at least give me an understanding on what infact this virus is, please let me know.
Cathy, I need a little help =)

Thanks for reading this and any assistance would be greatly appreicated,

Paul Lintner

Edited by hamluis, 13 January 2011 - 04:47 PM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,766 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hi and welcome to BleepingComputer. :)

I'll be helping you to clean the PC up. As a first step I'll need to know whether the PC is still connected to other infected PCs or if it has been isolated. If the PC has not been isolated yet, could you please do that now and let me know if the infection still returns on startup?

Next, please tell me if this is the guide you have been following: remove antivirus scan. Did you follow the steps 4-7? If not please do so now and flush the DNS cache. Does that get you online?

Can you please clarify what MRT.exe is.

regards myrti

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:13 AM

Hello Myrti,

Whatever is going on only changes the internet settings to proxy when it reboots. I am able to change it back to the correct settings once I have determined that the proxy has been reset. MRT.exe is just a tool Microsoft has that will help remove Malicious Software. It is built in to each operating systm. If you were to go into RUN and type mrt.exe, you would see the scan. However after thinking about it, of course it wouldn't be any help because windows can't even update that tool.

I have followed those instructions to a tee. What seems to happen is each time that the "infection" has been cleared from updated MBAM, once I reboot the computer, it seems to show up again under a new name. I do believe that it is a rootkit because of how I am able to remove it and once I restart, it comes back under a new name.

Now that it is in the docking station and the OS isn't running as well as not being able to restart the computer, when I perform another scan, the result ends up being nothing was detected.

I took the hard drive out of this computer and replaced it with a new one. The hard drive that is infected is sitting inside a docking station (which will read it as an external hard drive.)

I am sorry that it has taken me a little while to get back at you. I swore that I set up email notifications but apparently the settings did not change. I will go back into my settings and check them again.

Thanks very much.
Paul

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hi,

I'm moving your topic to a different forum so that we can use the more advanced tools.

Please show me one of the mbam logs that detect an infection.

EDIT: scratch that. Can you get me the MBAM logs? And any other log from the tools you ran you can get your hands on.

regards myrti

Edited by myrti, 14 January 2011 - 11:03 AM.

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

#5 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5214

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

11/29/2010 2:28:32 PM
mbam-log-2010-11-29 (14-28-32).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 401468
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 19 minute(s), 52 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 3
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 69
Files Infected: 609

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\whitesmoketoolbarX.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\whitesmoketoolbar.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\WINDOWS\system32\6to4v32.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\setup.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\6to4 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\modules (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\dynamicElements (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\rss (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\search (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\weather (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\DTXWizard (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\DTXWizard\skin (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\DTXWizard\skin\icon_library (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\DTXWizard\skin\icon_library\Basics (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\scripts (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\components (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\search (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\weather (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\WhiteSmokeTranslator (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\zpbsffvbi\beyxwumtsbl.exe (Rogue.AntivirusAction) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\whitesmoketoolbarX.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LSBYW6MH\out[1].rc (Rogue.AntivirusAction) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\00613305.exe (Rogue.AntivirusAction) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\prkp\setup.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\manifest.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\toolbar.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\uninstall.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\whitesmoketoolbar.dll (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\neterror.xhtml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\preferences.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\toolbar.htm (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\toolbar.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\vmncode.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\vmnrsswin.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\about.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxpanel.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxpanelwin.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxprefwin.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\dtxwin.xul (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\emailnotifierproviders.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\external.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\neterror.xhtml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\rsspreview.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\rsswin.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\rsswin.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\vmncode.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\lib\wmpstreamer.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\modules\datastore.jsm (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\newtab.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\btn_search.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\bullet.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\field_bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\newtab\images\powered_by_yahoo.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Facebook\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\css\twitter.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\btn-login-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\btn-login.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\btn-submit.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\loginbg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\refresh-over.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\refresh.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrollbottom-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrollbottom-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrollbottom-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrollbottom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrolltop-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrolltop-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrolltop-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\scrolltop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\tab-off-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\tab-off-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\tab-on-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\tab-on-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\twitter-logo48.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\images\twitter_top.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\js\jquery.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\js\scripts.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.Twitter\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.WebTV\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\index.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\tb_icon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\widget.jsw (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\widget.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\widget_version.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\arrow-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\arrows_grey-left.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\arrows_grey-right.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\btn-search-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\powered-by-youtube.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\scrollb-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\scrollb-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\scrollb.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\scrollt-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\scrollt-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\scrollt.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-off-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-off-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-on-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-on-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-over-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-over-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-red-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-red-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-red-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-white-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-white-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\tab-white-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\vid-bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\images\youtube.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\js\jquery-1.3.2.min.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\js\jquery.autocomplete.min.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\Thumbs.db (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\content\widgets\net.vmn.www.YouTube\skin\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\dynamicElements\vmntoolbar.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\rss\rss.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\search\engines.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\search\search.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\data\weather\icons.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\634017460871087500_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\about.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\babylon_logo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bing_16x16.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bing_searchicon_20x22_spaced_hover_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bing_searchicon_20x22_spaced_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\blank_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bluelite.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\bluesky.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-search-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-settings-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-settings.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-widgets-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn-widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\btn_settings.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\ca.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\checkMyText_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\checkMyText_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dictionary.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\Dictionary_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\Dictionary_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\divider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\downloadcom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\dtxlogo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\email.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\email_on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\eteacher_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\facebook.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\feed_icon2_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\feed_icon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\france_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\games.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\gamesIcon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\games_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred0.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred0_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred1.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred1_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred2_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred3.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred3_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred4.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred4_5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphred5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\graphredna.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\grey.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\ico-shield.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\images.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\italy_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lichen.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo-about.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo-separator.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\logo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\mail.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\menuseparatorback.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\modify-save.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\modify.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\modifyhot.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\music.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\namespacetoolbar.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\networkIcons_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\news.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\orange.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\pixsy.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\protect-id.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\relatedlinks.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-collapse.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-delete.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-expand.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-feed.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-folder-remove.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-folder-rename.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-folder.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-found.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-reload.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss-subscribe.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rssback.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rsstopback.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\rss_feed_icon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\search-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\settings.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\shopping.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\siteinfo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-bluelite.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-bluesky.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-lichen.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-orange.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin-yellow.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\skin.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\spain_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\technorati.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\toolbarsplitter.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\translate.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\Translate_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\Translate_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\TRUSTe_about.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\tvIcons_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\tvicon_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\TV_icon3_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\usa_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\vmn.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\vmn.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\web.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png2_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png3_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png4_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png5_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\whtsmke_logo_png_png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\wikipedia.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\yahoosearch.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\yellow.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\youtube.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\zoom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\DTXWizard\skin\icon_library\Basics\folder.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\add.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\aol.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-dn.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-right-disabled.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-right.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\arrow-up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-divider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-end.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-mdl_ff.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btn-start.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-divider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-end.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-mdl_ff.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\bg-btnover-start.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\blank.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btn-widgets-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btn-widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnback-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnback-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnleft-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnleft-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnright-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btnright-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\btn_slider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\button-splitter-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\button-splitter-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\checkmark.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\chevron.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\collapse.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\comcast.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\dtx.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\edit-back-hot.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\edit-back.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\expand.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\found.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\gmail.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_blue.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_cyan.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_lime.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_magenta.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\highlight_yellow.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\hotmail.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\ico-check.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\imap.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\lastsearch-thumb-back.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\loadingMid.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\lock.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\logo-separator.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\mailcom.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitem-splitter.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemback-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemback-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemleft-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemleft-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemright-down-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menuitemright-vista.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menu_bg-basic.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menu_separator_bar.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\menu_separator_white.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\modify.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\move.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\movetarget.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\pop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\reload.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\remove.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rename.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\resize-box.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rss.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rsschannelback.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\RSSLogo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\rsstabdivider.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\scroll-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\scroll-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\search-go.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\text-ellipsis.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\toolbarsplitter.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\transparent_1px.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\yahoo.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\footer.htm (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gamecategory.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gameData.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gameList.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\games.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\gametype.xsl (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\initHTML.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popupGames.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popupHTML.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popupRSS.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\popupWidgets.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\scroll.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\panels.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupAbout.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupGames.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupRSS.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\css\popupWidgets.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\main.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\css\dialog.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\bg.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\btn-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\btn-wide-close-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\btn-wide-close.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\default.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-off-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-off-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-on-l.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\tab-on-r.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\transparent.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\ttlbar-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\ttlbar-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\ttlbar-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-mdl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-right-resize.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-btm-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\images\win-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\default\scripts\defscript.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-dn.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-sml-drop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-sml.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrow-up.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\arrowr-bluew5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bg-aboutbox.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bg-btnover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bg-pnl520x390.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-back.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-drag.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-moredetails.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-next-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-next.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-previous-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-previous.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\bullet-orange.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\gamethumb-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\gamethumb2-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-calendar.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-download.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-joystick24.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-news24.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-play.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\ico-tags.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-Add.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-download.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-Info.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-play.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\icon-shop.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\menul-bgon.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\menul-bgover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\panel-botm-noscroll.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scroll-bg-206.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scroll-bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scroll-topwin.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollb.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt-disable.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\scrollt.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\searchbox-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\star_x_grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\star_x_orange.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\TRUSTe_about.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-detailed-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-detailed-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-thumb-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\view-thumb-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\widgets-square-16px.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\widgets-square-24px.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\panels\images\widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\managerpanel.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\volumeslider.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\css\manager.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\css\slider.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\bg-pnl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\collapsed_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\expanded_button.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-playstation-down.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-playstation-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-playstation.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\ico-radio.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\music-note.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-pause-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-pause.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-play-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-btn-play.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-bg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-buffer.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-busy.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-on.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-eq-warning.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options-design-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options-design.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options-on.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-options.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-0.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-1.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-3.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\radio-volume-mute.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\scrollbar-handle.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\scrollbar-track.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\slider.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\slideron.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\radio\images\track.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_02.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_03.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_04.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_06.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_07.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_08.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_09.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_10.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_11.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_12.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_13.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_14.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_15.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_16.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_18.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_19.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_20.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\border_21.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\close-hot.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\close-normal.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\loadingMid.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\proxy.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\template.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\template.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\templateFF.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\uwa\throbber.gif (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\cond999.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\icons.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\na-s.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\na-t.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\na.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\icons\weather.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\popupWeather.css (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\popupWeather.html (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\add.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\arrowr-bluew5.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl520x350.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl520x350blue-whitebg.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\bg-pnl520x350blue.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\box-check.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\box-uncheck.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-close-grey.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-close-greyover.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-delete.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm-over.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btn-search-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-next-off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-next.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-previous-off.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\btnarrow-previous.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\ico-check.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\ico-hotandhumid-s.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\ico-hotandhumid.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\options-weather.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\over-blue.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\over-orange.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\powered-by-weatherbug.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\powered-by-weatherbug2.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\radio-checked.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\radio-unchecked.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\searchbox-pnlbtm.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\lib\weatherbutton\panels\images\weather-contour.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-main.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-search.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-weather.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\options\options-widgets.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar\searchbar-background-left.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar\searchbar-background-middle.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\chrome\skin\searchbar\searchbar-background-right.png (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\components\windowmediator.js (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\dtx.ini (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\log.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\preferences.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stat-history.log (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stat.log (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stats.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\uninstallIE.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\uninstallStatIE.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\weatherbutton_prefs.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\search\whitesmoketoolbar-search-history.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\weather\120bd004f93027f2201c35796ce0695d (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\weather\4fd5017189f7b9da0899c904dde9f332 (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\weather\forecasts_cache.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\weather\observations_cache.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\dtx.ini (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\log.txt (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\preferences.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stat.log (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stats.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\uninstallStatIE.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\version.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\dtx.ini (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\exeArgs.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\setupCfg.xml (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\WhiteSmokeTranslator\stat.log (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\6to4v32.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\certstore.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

This is the lastest one. The log above is when I first noticed there was an issue. However, I thought that it got rid of it but only to find out it was staying hidden. Every time that I would shipped the computer back to him, he would tell me that it was still on it. Here is that log from when I started working on it.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5497

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

1/10/2011 2:38:15 PM
mbam-log-2011-01-10 (14-38-15).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 377173
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 57 minute(s), 27 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\qnpn7rjv93lf (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\qni8hj710fdl (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\StartMenuLogoff (PUM.Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\g2ROUN1e.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
c:\documents and settings\mduncan\local settings\temp\00542334.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\mduncan\local settings\temp\5.699916971856365e7.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\mduncan\local settings\Temp\wgfedg.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\mduncan\local settings\Temp\jfqdxk.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\documents and settings\mduncan\local settings\Temp\nsh59.tmp\whitesmoketoolbar.exe (PUP.WhiteSmoke) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#6 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi,

please run MBRCheck next:
Please download MBRCheck.exe to your desktop.

• Double click to run it
  • It will prompt you with some text
  • Left click on title bar (where program name and path is written)
  • From menu chose Edit -> Select All
  • Now just click Enter key on keyboard to copy selected text
  • Now paste that text here for me.

This will show us whether the MBR on your drive has been infected.

regards myrti

#7 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:34 AM

MBRCheck, version 1.2.3
© 2010, AD

Command-line:
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional
Windows Information: Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Logical Drives Mask: 0x0033847d

\\.\C: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive0 at offset 0x00000000`00007e00 (NTFS)
\\.\D: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive0 at offset 0x00000023`42445600 (NTFS)
\\.\F: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive1 at offset 0x00000000`00007e00 (NTFS)
\\.\G: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive1 at offset 0x00000024`de946800 (FAT32)

Size Device Name MBR Status
--------------------------------------------
149 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive0 Unknown MBR code
SHA1: 0C62942DB383379A3F323ED173858423662B0152
149 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive1 RE: Unknown MBR code
SHA1: CCF356FEC6D9BBB29EF3EF1E4270A2B799955EA4

Found non-standard or infected MBR.
Enter 'Y' and hit ENTER for more options, or 'N' to exit:

#8 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

Hi,

make sure mbrcheck.exe is located on your desktop. Then do the following:

• click on Start
  • select run
  • enter cmd and hit enter
  • a black window will open.
  • please enter the following text into that window and hit enter:
    cd Desktop
  • Folllowed by:
    mbrcheck -s 1 -d dump1.zip
  • a log file will open. Please save that log and post the content in your next reply.
  • The file dump1.zip should appear on your Desktop, please attach it in your next reply.
If you do not have the run-command in your Start menu:
Please right click on your taskbar, select Properties, select the Start Menu tab, click on Customize and tick the Display Run checkbox and click OK.

regards myrti

Edited by myrti, 14 January 2011 - 11:45 AM.

#9 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hiya

This actually is the correct one. I had to change the commands around a little while so that I was using his profile and what not. So the other one has been replaced with the correct one. I hope this helps. See I am not that computer dumb =P

MBRCheck, version 1.2.3
© 2010, AD

Command-line: -s 1 -d dump1.zip
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional
Windows Information: Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Logical Drives Mask: 0x0033847d

Kernel Drivers (total 141):
0x804D7000 \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
0x806E3000 \WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
0xF79C8000 \WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL
0xF78D8000 \WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll
0xF7399000 ACPI.sys
0xF79CA000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS
0xF7388000 pci.sys
0xF74C8000 isapnp.sys
0xF72C7000 bferpf.sys
0xF7A90000 pciide.sys
0xF7748000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS
0xF74D8000 MountMgr.sys
0xF72A8000 ftdisk.sys
0xF79CC000 dmload.sys
0xF7282000 dmio.sys
0xF7750000 PartMgr.sys
0xF74E8000 VolSnap.sys
0xF726A000 atapi.sys
0xF74F8000 disk.sys
0xF7508000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
0xF724A000 fltMgr.sys
0xF7238000 sr.sys
0xF7518000 PxHelp20.sys
0xF7221000 KSecDD.sys
0xF7194000 Ntfs.sys
0xF7167000 NDIS.sys
0xF714C000 Mup.sys
0xF6FF8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys
0xF6FE4000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS
0xF7788000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
0xF6FC1000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS
0xF7790000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
0xF6F9C000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
0xF6F72000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys
0xF7548000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
0xF7798000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
0xF77A0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
0xF6F5E000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
0xF7558000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
0xF7984000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
0xF77B8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
0xF7568000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
0xF7578000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
0xF7588000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
0xF6F3B000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys
0xF6F1E000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\pwd_2k.SYS
0xF7598000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
0xF7994000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
0xF6D03000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\fw.sys
0xF77E0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
0xF77E8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vncmirror.sys
0xF7B82000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
0xF79D2000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys
0xF77F8000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Modem.SYS
0xF75A8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
0xF79A8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
0xF6CEC000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
0xF75B8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
0xF75C8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
0xF7818000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
0xF7828000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
0xF7830000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial.sys
0xF7840000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\swivspnt.sys
0xF6CBB000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
0xF75D8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
0xF79D8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
0xF79C0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
0xF6B02000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TM_CFW.sys
0xF7BA4000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NHOSTNT3.SYS
0xF7850000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dvd_2K.SYS
0xF75F8000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
0xF7858000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
0xF7618000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
0xF79E2000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
0xAA276000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys
0xAA254000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
0xF7628000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
0xF7BD8000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdr4_xp.SYS
0xF7BD9000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdralw2k.SYS
0xF79EA000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS
0xF7BDD000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
0xF79EE000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
0xF7888000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS
0xF7648000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NHOSTNT1.SYS
0xF7890000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
0xF79F2000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS
0xF79F6000 \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
0xAA1CC000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\cdudf_xp.SYS
0xF78A8000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
0xF78B8000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
0xAA15D000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\UdfReadr_xp.SYS
0xAA770000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
0xAA110000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
0xF7658000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
0xAA0B7000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
0xAA758000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
0xF7668000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS
0xAA08F000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
0xAA06E000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
0xF7678000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
0xAA04C000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys
0xF7688000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
0xAA248000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
0xAA037000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tmtdi.sys
0xAA00C000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
0xA9F9D000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
0xF76A8000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS
0xA9F5D000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
0xF7A04000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
0xBF800000 \SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys
0xAA1B2000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
0xF77D8000 \SystemRoot\System32\watchdog.sys
0xBF000000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxg.sys
0xF7C1A000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys
0xBF022000 \SystemRoot\System32\igxpgd32.dll
0xBF012000 \SystemRoot\System32\igxprd32.dll
0xBF049000 \SystemRoot\System32\igxpdv32.DLL
0xBF186000 \SystemRoot\System32\igxpdx32.DLL
0xBFFA0000 \SystemRoot\System32\ATMFD.DLL
0xAA6C8000 \??\C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\TmPreFlt.sys
0xA9E39000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
0xA9A31000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
0xA990E000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vpn.sys
0xA97D6000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
0xF77B0000 \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\Scap.sys
0xA9181000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
0xA955E000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
0xA8DAF000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
0xA88F2000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS
0xA8545000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fastfat.SYS
0xF7A28000 \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\RKREVEAL150.SYS
0xA8234000 \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
0xA9606000 \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmevtmgr.sys
0xA821B000 \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmactmon.sys
0xA80D7000 \??\C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\VSApiNt.sys
0xA808B000 \??\C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\TmXPFlt.sys
0xF7820000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
0xF7760000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\TDTCP.SYS
0xA7D7D000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\RDPWD.SYS
0xA7D52000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
0x7C900000 \WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll

Processes (total 49):
0 System Idle Process
4 System
848 C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe
896 csrss.exe
920 C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
964 C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
976 C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
1188 C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
1260 svchost.exe
1384 C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
1488 svchost.exe
1640 svchost.exe
1880 C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
1928 C:\Program Files\lotus\Notes\nslsvice.exe
1976 svchost.exe
336 C:\Program Files\lotus\Notes\nsd.exe
444 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
460 C:\Program Files\lotus\Notes\ntmulti.exe
476 NHOSTSVC.EXE
576 C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\NTRtScan.exe
664 C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\SecuRemote\bin\SR_Service.exe
900 C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\SecuRemote\bin\SR_Watchdog.exe
1116 wdfmgr.exe
1300 C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4\winvnc4.exe
1372 C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
1472 C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\TmListen.exe
4004 Nhstw32.exe
2408 alg.exe
2684 NLDRW32.EXE
3380 C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\TmPfw.exe
3084 C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\CNTAoSMgr.exe
3648 C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\ssonsvr.exe
3304 C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
3656 C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\SecuRemote\bin\SR_GUI.exe
280 C:\Program Files\RightFax\FaxCtrl.exe
708 C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan Client\PccNTMon.exe
412 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Auto Update\RIMAutoUpdate.exe
2448 C:\Program Files\Mouse Setting\Mouse Setting Software\4.0\ACQTMAPP.exe
3744 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
3500 C:\Program Files\Mouse Setting\Mouse Setting Software\4.0\ACQHIDCL.DAT
5780 C:\Program Files\lotus\Notes\nlnotes.exe
4852 C:\Program Files\lotus\Notes\ntaskldr.exe
4056 C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe
2700 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
5024 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
4428 C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
2080 C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
4124 C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
2044 C:\\Documents and Settings\mduncan\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe

Dumping \\.\PhysicalDrive1 to dump1.zip...
RE: Dumped successfully!

Edited by Litup13, 14 January 2011 - 01:40 PM.

#10 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

Hi,

I think there may have been a misunderstanding. It is not crucial where this file is run from, as it will check all hard drives plugged into the PC. The advice to run it from Desktop was merely given for convenience. I should maybe have specified. :whistle:
The numbering of hard drives is also absolute: 0 is the first hard drive and the one your running OS is installed to. 1 is the second, I assume external, hard drive.

I do not see the attachment in your previous reply, could you please try to upload it again? Once I have it I will be able to confirm whether it is the MBR we wanted to check or not.

regards myrti

#11 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:34 PM

Here is the zip.

Attached Files

#12 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hi,

that MBR is definitely infected. We need to replace it. Do you know whether the PC had a custom MBR? Did the operating system on the machine come preinstall and do you need access to the recovery partition.

regards myrti

#13 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:55 PM

This machine was ghosted. It did come pre-installed but our ghost covered it up. The re-install has all the programs on it which is the reason that we do that. On the other side, there are 2 sides to the hard drive. The first side C: would be where all the programs are and D: is where the recovery is.

#14 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,766 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:02 PM

Hi,

so in theory the mbr from the drive you are currently booting from should be identical to the one on the infected machine?

I would suggest a potentially risky procedure in that case: Namely transplant the MBR from your healthy drive onto the infected drive. Worst case scenario would be however that the PC becomes unbootable.

Otherwise I would suggest that you replace the drive into your PC, boot into recovery console (I can give you isntructions on how to do get a CD for it if you don't have one) and run the command fixmbr to write the default Windows MBR.
Worst case in this scenario is that you lose some bootup features that were coded into the custom MBR.

regards myrti

#15 Litup13

Litup13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:06 PM

I want to try to use the Fixmbr command. The only issue that I am surrently facing is that computer already has a new hard drive in it and I don't have any shells laying around the shop. However, I am sure that sooner or later I will come across one being that we are upgrading and phasing those models out. With this being said, I am experienced in booting up in recovery and what not but I didnt know about that command. Once I get a hold of that model, I will certainly give it a shot. Like I said, I can't thank you enough for doing this and when I get home, I will donate for you time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users