Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Several problems windows visat 32 bit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rovale

Rovale

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:38 AM

Hi,

I have had several problem with my system since a few weeks. In fact I had some minor prolems before that, but because of BSOD starting to try to resolve the problems. I have tried several Virusscanners (Malwarebytes, SUPERantispyware etc.) and spyware removal tools as well as Root software. Have tried combofix, installed and uninstalled several programs and drivers, Updated the latest MS software and drivers.
The main problems:
NVDIA graphic card Geforce 8400M GS seems to bring a lot of touble. Especialy the drivers give problems (see attachments)
Adobe gave a lot of troubles(a.e.Flashplayer, reader, and the download manager get+ which hangs often)
Lots of errors in the root.The system seems to be a mess placing documents on the Back-up drive, missing root-links and weird docs.
I have catched a lot of virusses and trojans a.e.the bankervirus, and Alureon.Gen. (some 6 big ones) using the best virusscanners dozens of times (Malwarebytes, SUPERantispyware, etc) Tried Combofix.
Used Whocrashed to see what caused the problems and looked in the logbooks and use PC Wizard 2010 to look into the problems.
I have tried so much that I now don't know how to solve the problem.
I did a check on looking into the tool to find if I am hacked, attached a copy of it as well.

Who can help me fix this problem. I have attached several documents to have a start. Some info is in dutch. If you are missing things please let me know.
I would be very pleased if somebody can help me cleaning up things and resolving the problems.

Kind regards,

Rovale.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FrankOtheMountaiN

FrankOtheMountaiN

• Members
  • 514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:49 AM

Just a note to make sure you back up your important data off that computer just in case things get worse.

Frank O' The Mountain
Doing more stupid before 5AM than most people do all day.

#3 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 AM

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hi Rovale and welcome to BleepingComputer. Since you mention infections, let's clear you from infections first and then, if problems continue, restart this thread.

Please follow this guide: Preparation Guide to get assistance from the MRT Team. Reference this topic in your new topic so they can review your logs if needed. If you have any questions, please PM me.

If the malware team clears you from infection, we can continue with this thread. Once you have a log posted, I will closed this thread unless needed again.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#4 Rovale

Rovale
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:55 AM

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the tip.I am trying to monitor the traffic from now on. I hope to trace down the possible hacker(if this is the case)

#5 Rovale

Rovale
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

Hi Rovale and welcome to BleepingComputer. Since you mention infections, let's clear you from infections first and then, if problems continue, restart this thread.

Please follow this guide: Preparation Guide to get assistance from the MRT Team. Reference this topic in your new topic so they can review your logs if needed. If you have any questions, please PM me.

If the malware team clears you from infection, we can continue with this thread. Once you have a log posted, I will closed this thread unless needed again.

Hi Rigel,

Thnks.I will follow the guide asap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users