Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

some help please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tnt4me

tnt4me

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

hello to all;
,can someone please help me with my never ending restarting?I wanted to use malwarebytes but there does'nt seem a way to do it??since i cant even run the exe.I also tried to burn a live cd and run that with internet connection,i don't know maybe i did something wrong.Some advice would be greatly appreciated,thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Hi -
This item would be better posted on the Malwarebytes Forum -
They will help you better there (Just Google Malwarebytes Forum if you can not find it) -

Thank You -

#3 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,204 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:48 AM

Are you able to get into Windows or does your computer restart before you reach your desktop?

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#4 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 PM

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:36 AM

I also tried to burn a live cd and run that with internet connection,i don't know maybe i did something wrong.Some advice would be greatly appreciated,thank you.

Hi elise -
Ron (AdvancedSetup) would be better to handle this type of problem on MBAM forum - He deals with it always -

Regards -

#5 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,204 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:58 AM

@ noknojon, while I agree with you, I think Ron cannot handle each and every computer that has a problem with MBAM.

Anyway, I strongly suspect tnt4me first and for all wants to get their computer booting properly (if I interpret the first post correctly, which is why I made my initial inquiry).

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users