Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Debugging issue and redirect virus please look at my HIjack This logfile

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Lorimar

Lorimar

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 AM

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:11 AM

Hello. I haven't posted on these forums before, and I hope that I'm posting in the proper place. I have acquired some kind of devilish virus that is redirecting my google searches, as I was trying to check and see if anyone else has had this problem and how best to deal with it. I downloaded a divx file on movshare.com last night and left my computer running overnight. When I came back to it a Just-In-Time pop up window was on my screen asking me to select a debugger with a possible debuggers list of Microsoft Script Editor pops up. I had never seen this pop up before. I cannot close this screen. I can move it away out of the way, but I can't get rid of it. I immediately went to google to search for it, saw the word virus attached to it in google search, clicked the link and was redirected to another site. I tried various google searches each redirecting me somewhere else. I saw that a new program called Whitesmoke had been installed on my computer. I uninstalled it. I then ran it through the search funtion of my computer and deleted the prefetch and any instance of it and the toolbar that had been installed. I searched again, found nothing and restarted the pc. I ran another search and found the folders in my recycle bin. I cleared the bin and immediately got an Avast antivirus pop up saying that a threat had been blocked and that it was identified as a false positive. I decided at this point to do a system restore. I went back 2 months to November, and the restore failed. I then went for a system restore point from Dec 30th and succeeded. I'm now somewhat functional, but I am still getting redirected from google. I still don't know what to do about the Just-In-Time debugger window. If someone with more experience than me could please take a look at this and give me some help, I would greatly appreciate it. I am using Windows Xp. Avast Antivirus. My preferred browser if Firefox. I have IE 7 installed on the computer as well.

Thanks, Lori

This is my current logfile from Hijack This:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:36:00 PM, on 1/10/2011
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17093)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\brss01a.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe
C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\fwupdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\LORIKI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\VS7JIT.EXE
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\isuspm.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\agent.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: Search Toolbar - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Search Toolbar - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBMon] Rundll32 CTMBHA.DLL,MBMon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\WINDOWS\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DLA] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Name of App] C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\FW LiveUpdate\FWManager.exe r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Updates] svdhost.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [itype] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\LabelPrint" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\LabelPrint\2.5"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\Power2Go\6.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl8] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVD8LanguageShortcut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\Language\Language.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdatePPShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerProducer\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerProducer" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\PowerProducer\5.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UCam_Menu] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\YouCam" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\YouCam\2.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LGODDFU] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\fwupdate.exe" blrun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdatePSTShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\DVD Suite" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\PowerStarter"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast5] "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Microsoft Updates] svdhost.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDef.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NBJ] "C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://motorola.webex.com/client/T25L/nbr/ieatgpc.cab
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Labs Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

--
End of file - 10524 bytes

This is the logfile from before the removal of Whitesmoke:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:16:08 PM, on 1/10/2011
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17093)

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\VS7JIT.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: WhiteSmoke Toolbar - {52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} - C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\whitesmoketoolbarX.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLA\DLASHX_W.DLL
O2 - BHO: Search Toolbar - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Search Toolbar - {9D425283-D487-4337-BAB6-AB8354A81457} - C:\Program Files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: WhiteSmoke Toolbar - {52794457-af6c-4c50-9def-f2e24f4c8889} - C:\Program Files\whitesmoketoolbar\whitesmoketoolbarX.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" /a /m "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\AlertEng.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Name of App] C:\Program Files\SAMSUNG\FW LiveUpdate\FWManager.exe r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Updates] svdhost.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [itype] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\LabelPrint" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\LabelPrint\2.5"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\Power2Go" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\Power2Go\6.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl8] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVD8LanguageShortcut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\Language\Language.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdatePPShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerProducer\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\PowerProducer" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\PowerProducer\5.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UCam_Menu] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\YouCam" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\YouCam\2.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdatePSTShortCut] "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files\LG Powertools\DVD Suite" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\PowerStarter"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast5] "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\nView\nwiz.exe /installquiet
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Microsoft Updates] svdhost.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Launch Whitesmoke Translator.lnk = C:\Program Files\Whitesmoke Translator\WSTrayDictMode.exe
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://motorola.webex.com/client/T25L/nbr/ieatgpc.cab
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: BrSplService (Brother XP spl Service) - brother Industries Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\brsvc01a.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Labs Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice Service - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

--
End of file - 10801 bytes

Edited by Blade Zephon, 11 January 2011 - 01:57 AM.
Moved to log forum. ~BZ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 AM

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:20 AM

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

• Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
  • Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
  • Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
  • Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
  • Do not run anything while running a fix.

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.

In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

DeFogger:

• Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.

Download DDS:

• Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:

Posted Image
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
    Link2
    Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

• Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
    • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt
  • A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
  • Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
  • Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

Scan With RKUnHooker

• Please Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
  • Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
  • Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
  • Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore

"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

"just click on Cancel, then Accept".

information and logs:

• In your next post I need the following

• .logs from DDS
  • log from RKUnHooker
  • let me know of any problems you may have had

Gringo

I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2011 - 08:31 AM

Hello

three day bump

It has been Three days since my last post.

• do you still need help with this?
  • do you need more time?
  • are you having problems following my instructions?
  • if after 48hrs you have not replied to this thread then it will have to be closed!

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#4 Lorimar

Lorimar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:19 AM

Hello Gringo. Thanks for getting back to me. I am having a lot of difficulty trying to run your RKUnHooker program. I get the popup that it has detected a parasite within itself and when I hit cancel instead of there being an accept option next, I get an error program integrity damaged popup with an option to hit ok only. When I hit ok to close it I get : svchost.exe - Application Error pop up which reads: The instruction at "0x7c923845" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the problem. Let me know what I can do to get around this and I will happily supply you with RKUNhooker info. Here is the DDS Logfile though, and I'm attaching a zip file of the other as well. I will check this post religiously now, as I was when I first posted it. Thanks again for any help you can give me.

DDS (Ver_10-12-12.02) - NTFSx86
Run by Lori Kibbey at 20:47:27.50 on Thu 01/20/2011
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.958.389 [GMT -8:00]

AV: avast! Antivirus *Disabled/Updated* {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}
FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection *Disabled*

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Lori Kibbey\My Documents\Downloads\Defogger.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Lori Kibbey\My Documents\Downloads\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uSearch Bar = hxxp://www.google.com/hws/sb/dell-usuk/en/side.html?channel=us
uStart Page = about:blank
mWinlogon: Userinit=userinit.exe
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: DriveLetterAccess: {5ca3d70e-1895-11cf-8e15-001234567890} - c:\windows\system32\dla\DLASHX_W.DLL
BHO: Search Toolbar: {9d425283-d487-4337-bab6-ab8354a81457} - c:\program files\search toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: Search Toolbar: {9d425283-d487-4337-bab6-ab8354a81457} - c:\program files\search toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
uRun: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDef.exe
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
uRun: [NBJ] "c:\program files\ahead\nero backitup\NBJ.exe"
mRun: [ehTray] c:\windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
mRun: [CTSysVol] c:\program files\creative\sbaudigy\surround mixer\CTSysVol.exe /r
mRun: [MBMon] Rundll32 CTMBHA.DLL,MBMon
mRun: [UpdReg] c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE
mRun: [DLA] c:\windows\system32\dla\DLACTRLW.EXE
mRun: [ISUSPM Startup] c:\progra~1\common~1\instal~1\update~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [Symantec PIF AlertEng] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\pif\{b8e1dd85-8582-4c61-b58f-2f227fca9a08}\pifsvc.exe" /a /m "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\pif\{b8e1dd85-8582-4c61-b58f-2f227fca9a08}\AlertEng.dll"
mRun: [Name of App] c:\program files\samsung\fw liveupdate\FWManager.exe r
mRun: [Microsoft Updates] svdhost.exe
mRun: [SSBkgdUpdate] "c:\program files\common files\scansoft shared\ssbkgdupdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
mRun: [PaperPort PTD] c:\program files\scansoft\paperport\pptd40nt.exe
mRun: [IndexSearch] c:\program files\scansoft\paperport\IndexSearch.exe
mRun: [itype] "c:\program files\microsoft intellitype pro\itype.exe"
mRun: [IntelliPoint] "c:\program files\microsoft intellipoint\ipoint.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [WinampAgent] "c:\program files\winamp\winampa.exe"
mRun: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "c:\program files\lg powertools\labelprint\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\lg powertools\labelprint" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\labelprint\2.5"
mRun: [CLMLServer] "c:\program files\lg powertools\power2go\CLMLSvc.exe"
mRun: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "c:\program files\lg powertools\power2go\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\lg powertools\power2go" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\power2go\6.0"
mRun: [RemoteControl8] "c:\program files\lg powertools\powerdvd8\PDVD8Serv.exe"
mRun: [PDVD8LanguageShortcut] "c:\program files\lg powertools\powerdvd8\language\Language.exe"
mRun: [UpdatePPShortCut] "c:\program files\lg powertools\powerproducer\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\lg powertools\powerproducer" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\powerproducer\5.0"
mRun: [UCam_Menu] "c:\program files\lg powertools\youcam\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\lg powertools\youcam" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\youcam\2.0"
mRun: [LGODDFU] "c:\program files\lg powertools\fwupdate.exe" blrun
mRun: [UpdatePSTShortCut] "c:\program files\lg powertools\dvd suite\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files\lg powertools\dvd suite" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\PowerStarter"
mRun: [avast5] "c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
mRunServices: [Microsoft Updates] svdhost.exe
dRun: [JP595IR86O] c:\windows\temp\Ipd.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adober~1.lnk - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\reader_sl.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\digita~1.lnk - c:\program files\digital line detect\DLG.exe
IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE}
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} - hxxp://www.apple.com/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} - hxxp://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/resources/MSNPUpld.cab
DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} - hxxp://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} - hxxps://motorola.webex.com/client/T25L/nbr/ieatgpc.cab

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\loriki~1\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\86kshdgm.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Bing
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://en-US.start3.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://www.bing.com/search?pc=Z006&form=ZGAADF&q=
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - plugin: c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint experience technology\npViewpoint.dll
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: Java Quick Starter: jqs@sun.com - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2010-8-23 294608]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [2010-8-23 17744]
R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus;c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\AvastSvc.exe [2010-8-23 40384]
R2 McrdSvc;Media Center Extender Service;c:\windows\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe [2005-8-5 99328]
R2 Symantec Core LC;Symantec Core LC;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccpd-lc\symlcsvc.exe [2006-11-30 1247600]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2010-8-7 102448]
S3 NPF;Netgroup Packet Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys [2007-11-7 42512]
S3 NWUSBPort2;Novatel Wireless USB Status2 Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nwusbser2.sys [2007-4-19 99200]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2011-01-20 21:09:43 1409 ----a-w- c:\windows\QTFont.for
2011-01-20 13:16:56 51712 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\brssskey.dll
2011-01-15 13:54:34 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\%APPDATA%
2011-01-15 01:57:19 -------- dc-h--w- c:\windows\ie8
2011-01-12 18:23:55 122880 --sha-r- c:\windows\system32\normnfkdc.dll
2011-01-11 04:09:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\repository\FS
2011-01-11 04:09:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2011-01-11 03:17:51 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\loriki~1\applic~1\whitesmoketoolbar
2011-01-07 04:45:38 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\NVIDIA Corporation
2011-01-07 04:44:32 240592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrsdb0.bin
2011-01-07 04:44:29 240592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrsdb1.bin
2011-01-07 04:44:29 1 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrssel.bin
2011-01-07 04:44:04 2293194 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdata.bin
2011-01-07 04:43:36 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation
2011-01-07 04:43:13 -------- d-----w- C:\NVIDIA

==================== Find3M ====================

2011-01-13 08:47:35 38848 ----a-w- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2010-11-18 18:12:44 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\isign32.dll
2010-10-28 13:13:22 290048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-10-26 13:25:00 1853312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys

=================== ROOTKIT ====================

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal/TDL4 detector 0.4.2 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Windows 5.1.2600 Disk: ST3160812AS rev.3.ADH -> Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdePort0 P0T0L0-3

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully

Disk trace:
called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys hal.dll >>UNKNOWN [0x8616F555]<<
_asm { PUSH EBP; MOV EBP, ESP; PUSH ECX; MOV EAX, [EBP+0x8]; CMP EAX, [0x861757b0]; MOV EAX, [0x8617582c]; PUSH EBX; PUSH ESI; MOV ESI, [EBP+0xc]; MOV EBX, [ESI+0x60]; PUSH EDI; JNZ 0x20; MOV [EBP+0x8], EAX; }
1 ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x804EE130] -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0x8619BAB8]
3 CLASSPNP[0xF74C7FD7] -> ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x804EE130] -> \Device\00000065[0x8610B2A8]
5 ACPI[0xF735E620] -> ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x804EE130] -> [0x860DE940]
\Driver\atapi[0x861853F8] -> IRP_MJ_CREATE -> 0x8616F555
kernel: MBR read successfully
_asm { MOV AX, 0x0; MOV SS, AX; MOV SP, 0x7c00; MOV DS, AX; CLD ; MOV CX, 0x80; MOV SI, SP; MOV DI, 0x600; MOV ES, AX; REP MOVSD ; JMP FAR 0x0:0x62d; }
detected disk devices:
\Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 -> \??\IDE#DiskST3160812AS_____________________________3.ADH___#5&1c6638a1&0&0.0.0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b} device not found
detected hooks:
\Driver\atapi DriverStartIo -> 0x8616F39B
user & kernel MBR OK
Warning: possible TDL3 rootkit infection !

============= FINISH: 20:59:35.42 ===============

Attached Files

#5 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hello

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"

• Log from Combofix
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo

#6 Lorimar

Lorimar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

I just finished running Combofix. As soon as I opened Firefox and came back to post this, another tab opened with this evil website that likes to follow me around:

http://channel1reports.com/jobs3/?from=113594_201101211137

Here is the Combofix logfile:

ComboFix 11-01-20.04 - Lori Kibbey 01/21/2011 10:09:06.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.958.639 [GMT -8:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\My Documents\downloads\ComboFix.exe
FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection *Disabled* {990F9400-4CEE-43EA-A83A-D013ADD8EA6E}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\preferences.dat
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stat.log
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\stats.dat
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\uninstallIE.dat
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\uninstallStatIE.dat
c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar
c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\exeArgs.xml
c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\guid.dat
c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Application Data\whitesmoketoolbar\setupCfg.xml
c:\program files\Search Toolbar
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\icon.ico
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUpdater.exe
c:\windows\system32\_000006_.tmp.dll
c:\windows\system32\_000007_.tmp.dll
c:\windows\system32\_000008_.tmp.dll
c:\windows\system32\_000011_.tmp.dll
c:\windows\system32\_000012_.tmp.dll
c:\windows\system32\Data
c:\windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys
c:\windows\system32\Packet.dll
c:\windows\system32\wpcap.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Service_NPF

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-12-21 to 2011-01-21 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2011-01-20 21:09 . 2011-01-20 21:09 1409 ----a-w- c:\windows\QTFont.for
2011-01-20 13:16 . 2011-01-20 13:16 51712 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\brssskey.dll
2011-01-19 21:43 . 2011-01-19 21:43 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
2011-01-15 13:54 . 2011-01-15 16:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\%APPDATA%
2011-01-15 08:13 . 2011-01-15 08:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
2011-01-15 01:57 . 2011-01-15 02:01 -------- dc-h--w- c:\windows\ie8
2011-01-12 18:23 . 2011-01-12 18:23 122880 --sha-r- c:\windows\system32\normnfkdc.dll
2011-01-11 04:09 . 2011-01-11 04:09 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2011-01-07 04:45 . 2011-01-07 04:45 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NVIDIA Corporation
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2011-01-11 02:48 240592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrsdb0.bin
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2011-01-11 02:48 1 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrssel.bin
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2011-01-11 02:48 240592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrsdb1.bin
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2010-10-16 18:55 2293194 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdata.bin
2011-01-07 04:43 . 2011-01-11 04:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation
2011-01-07 04:43 . 2011-01-07 04:43 -------- d-----w- C:\NVIDIA

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-01-13 08:47 . 2010-08-23 14:02 38848 ----a-w- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2011-01-13 08:47 . 2010-08-23 14:02 188216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2011-01-13 08:41 . 2010-08-23 14:02 294608 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2011-01-13 08:40 . 2010-08-23 14:02 47440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2011-01-13 08:40 . 2010-08-23 14:02 100176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
2011-01-13 08:39 . 2010-08-23 14:02 94544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-08-23 14:02 23632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-08-23 14:02 29392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-08-23 14:02 17744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2010-11-18 18:12 . 2005-08-16 10:40 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\isign32.dll
2010-11-02 15:17 . 2005-08-16 10:18 40960 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys
2010-10-28 13:13 . 2005-08-16 10:18 290048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-10-26 13:25 . 2005-08-16 10:18 1853312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDef.exe" [2004-12-22 24576]
"NBJ"="c:\program files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe" [2005-04-15 1957888]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="c:\windows\ehome\ehtray.exe" [2005-09-29 67584]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2006-08-23 7630848]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2006-08-23 1617920]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2006-08-23 86016]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe" [2006-08-15 282624]
"CTSysVol"="c:\program files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" [2005-10-31 57344]
"MBMon"="CTMBHA.DLL" [2006-06-29 1355042]
"UpdReg"="c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 90112]
"DLA"="c:\windows\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE" [2005-09-08 122940]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2004-07-27 221184]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2004-07-27 81920]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2007-01-25 282624]
"NeroFilterCheck"="c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [2001-07-09 155648]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" [2007-03-13 517768]
"SSBkgdUpdate"="c:\program files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" [2003-10-14 155648]
"PaperPort PTD"="c:\program files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe" [2004-04-14 57393]
"IndexSearch"="c:\program files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe" [2004-04-14 40960]
"itype"="c:\program files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe" [2006-11-22 813912]
"IntelliPoint"="c:\program files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe" [2007-02-05 849280]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-02-18 248040]
"UpdateLBPShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-05-20 222504]
"CLMLServer"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe" [2009-06-04 103720]
"UpdateP2GoShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-05-20 222504]
"RemoteControl8"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe" [2009-04-16 91432]
"PDVD8LanguageShortcut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\Language\Language.exe" [2009-04-16 50472]
"UpdatePPShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\PowerProducer\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-05-20 222504]
"UCam_Menu"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-02-18 218408]
"LGODDFU"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\fwupdate.exe" [2010-06-26 557056]
"UpdatePSTShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-09-29 210216]
"avast5"="c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" [2011-01-13 3396624]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2007-11-7 113664]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2005-9-23 29696]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - c:\program files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2006-11-30 24576]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LG Powertools\\PowerDVD8\\PowerDVD8.exe"=

R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [8/23/2010 6:02 AM 294608]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [8/23/2010 6:02 AM 17744]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [8/7/2010 9:50 AM 102448]
S3 NWUSBPort2;Novatel Wireless USB Status2 Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nwusbser2.sys [4/19/2007 10:09 AM 99200]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
------- Supplementary Scan -------
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\86kshdgm.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://en-US.start3.mozilla.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: Java Quick Starter: jqs@sun.com - c:\program files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKLM-Run-Name of App - c:\program files\SAMSUNG\FW LiveUpdate\FWManager.exe
HKLM-Run-WinampAgent - c:\program files\Winamp\winampa.exe
Notify-WgaLogon - (no file)
AddRemove-Search Toolbar - c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-01-21 10:27
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal/TDL4 detector 0.4.2 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Windows 5.1.2600 Disk: ST3160812AS rev.3.ADH -> Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdePort0 P0T0L0-3

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully

Disk trace:
called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys hal.dll >>UNKNOWN [0x85F83555]<<
_asm { PUSH EBP; MOV EBP, ESP; PUSH ECX; MOV EAX, [EBP+0x8]; CMP EAX, [0x85f897b0]; MOV EAX, [0x85f8982c]; PUSH EBX; PUSH ESI; MOV ESI, [EBP+0xc]; MOV EBX, [ESI+0x60]; PUSH EDI; JNZ 0x20; MOV [EBP+0x8], EAX; }
1 ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x804EE130] -> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0[0x85FB1AB8]
3 CLASSPNP[0xF74C7FD7] -> ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x804EE130] -> \Device\00000067[0x85F3B2A0]
5 ACPI[0xF735E620] -> ntkrnlpa!IofCallDriver[0x804EE130] -> [0x85FB3940]
\Driver\atapi[0x85F38A48] -> IRP_MJ_CREATE -> 0x85F83555
kernel: MBR read successfully
_asm { MOV AX, 0x0; MOV SS, AX; MOV SP, 0x7c00; MOV DS, AX; CLD ; MOV CX, 0x80; MOV SI, SP; MOV DI, 0x600; MOV ES, AX; REP MOVSD ; JMP FAR 0x0:0x62d; }
detected disk devices:
\Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 -> \??\IDE#DiskST3160812AS_____________________________3.ADH___#5&1c6638a1&0&0.0.0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b} device not found
detected hooks:
\Driver\atapi DriverStartIo -> 0x85F8339B
user & kernel MBR OK
Warning: possible TDL3 rootkit infection !

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10k_ActiveX.exe,-101"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10k_ActiveX.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(4084)
c:\program files\Common Files\CyberLink\deskband32.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\OneX.DLL
c:\windows\system32\eappprxy.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\brss01a.exe
c:\program files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
c:\windows\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
c:\windows\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
c:\windows\eHome\ehSched.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
c:\windows\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
c:\windows\stsystra.exe
c:\windows\system32\Rundll32.exe
c:\docume~1\LORIKI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001
c:\windows\system32\dllhost.exe
c:\windows\eHome\ehmsas.exe
Completion time: 2011-01-21 10:34:20 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-01-21 18:34

Pre-Run: 35,993,067,520 bytes free
Post-Run: 50,711,334,912 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Pro-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
UnsupportedDebug="do not select this" /debug
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Windows XP Media Center Edition" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

- - End Of File - - 67A74A52DEE7B2CA019AC4E02FD20BCD

#7 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hello

It looks like the rootkit is still active. I want you to run this tool for me next.

tdsskiller:

Please read carefully and follow these steps.
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

Gringo

#8 Lorimar

Lorimar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:37 PM

A reboot was required. Here is the logfile:

2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.14.0 Jan 18 2011 09:33:51
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 ================================================================================
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 SystemInfo:
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 Product type: Workstation
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 ComputerName: LORIMAR
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 UserName: Lori Kibbey
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 Number of processors: 1
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 Page size: 0x1000
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 Boot type: Normal boot
2011/01/21 11:30:40.0875 ================================================================================
2011/01/21 11:30:41.0140 Initialize success
2011/01/21 11:30:51.0859 ================================================================================
2011/01/21 11:30:51.0859 Scan started
2011/01/21 11:30:51.0859 Mode: Manual;
2011/01/21 11:30:51.0859 ================================================================================
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0250 Aavmker4 (479c9835b91147be1a92cb76fad9c6de) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Aavmker4.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0375 abp480n5 (6abb91494fe6c59089b9336452ab2ea3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ABP480N5.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0515 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0578 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0687 adpu160m (9a11864873da202c996558b2106b0bbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\adpu160m.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0765 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0890 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:52.0968 agp440 (08fd04aa961bdc77fb983f328334e3d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0093 agpCPQ (03a7e0922acfe1b07d5db2eeb0773063) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0140 Aha154x (c23ea9b5f46c7f7910db3eab648ff013) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aha154x.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0218 aic78u2 (19dd0fb48b0c18892f70e2e7d61a1529) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78u2.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0281 aic78xx (b7fe594a7468aa0132deb03fb8e34326) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78xx.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0390 AliIde (1140ab9938809700b46bb88e46d72a96) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0531 alim1541 (cb08aed0de2dd889a8a820cd8082d83c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0578 amdagp (95b4fb835e28aa1336ceeb07fd5b9398) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0687 AmdK8 (0a4d13b388c814560bd69c3a496ecfa8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdK8.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0796 amsint (79f5add8d24bd6893f2903a3e2f3fad6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amsint.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0875 asc (62d318e9a0c8fc9b780008e724283707) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:53.0953 asc3350p (69eb0cc7714b32896ccbfd5edcbea447) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3350p.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0000 asc3550 (5d8de112aa0254b907861e9e9c31d597) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0187 aswFsBlk (cba53c5e29ae0a0ce76f9a2be3a40d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0296 aswMon2 (a1c52b822b7b8a5c2162d38f579f97b7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswMon2.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0375 aswRdr (b6e8c5874377a42756c282fac2e20836) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0484 aswSP (b93a553c9b0f14263c8f016a44c3258c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0562 aswTdi (1408421505257846eb336feeef33352d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0640 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0765 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0906 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:54.0984 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0078 bcm4sbxp (78e7b52da292fa90bad2f887bbf22159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0171 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0265 BrScnUsb (6cf3aed19c2185c60de2ae50ee37a342) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BrScnUsb.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0296 BrSerIf (26051d886f3333cb41857d6f52248de1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BrSerIf.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0359 BrUsbSer (7ac85cdc03befd78908b3b6a73d201d0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0437 cbidf (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0500 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0531 cd20xrnt (f3ec03299634490e97bbce94cd2954c7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cd20xrnt.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0578 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0656 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0718 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0812 CmdIde (e5dcb56c533014ecbc556a8357c929d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:55.0906 Cpqarray (3ee529119eed34cd212a215e8c40d4b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cpqarray.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0000 ctsfm2k (8db84de3aab34a8b4c2f644eff41cd76) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctsfm2k.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0093 CTUSFSYN (4ee8822adb764edd28ce44e808097995) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctusfsyn.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0156 dac2w2k (e550e7418984b65a78299d248f0a7f36) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0250 dac960nt (683789caa3864eb46125ae86ff677d34) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac960nt.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0359 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0453 DLABOIOM (e2d0de31442390c35e3163c87cb6a9eb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0515 DLACDBHM (d979bebcf7edcc9c9ee1857d1a68c67b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0578 DLADResN (83545593e297f50a8e2524b4c071a153) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLADResN.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0625 DLAIFS_M (96e01d901cdc98c7817155cc057001bf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0703 DLAOPIOM (0a60a39cc5e767980a31ca5d7238dfa9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0765 DLAPoolM (9fe2b72558fc808357f427fd83314375) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0875 DLARTL_N (7ee0852ae8907689df25049dcd2342e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DLARTL_N.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:56.0937 DLAUDFAM (f08e1dafac457893399e03430a6a1397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0000 DLAUDF_M (e7d105ed1e694449d444a9933df8e060) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0156 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0312 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0390 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0468 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0562 dpti2o (40f3b93b4e5b0126f2f5c0a7a5e22660) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dpti2o.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0625 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0750 DRVMCDB (fd0f95981fef9073659d8ec58e40aa3c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0859 DRVNDDM (b4869d320428cdc5ec4d7f5e808e99b5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS
2011/01/21 11:30:57.0968 E100B (3fca03cbca11269f973b70fa483c88ef) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0109 eeCtrl (089296aedb9b72b4916ac959752bdc89) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0187 EraserUtilRebootDrv (850259334652d392e33ee3412562e583) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0343 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0406 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0546 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0625 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0734 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0796 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0906 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:58.0968 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0031 HDAudBus (573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0093 HidUsb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0218 hpn (b028377dea0546a5fcfba928a8aefae0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hpn.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0312 HSFHWBS2 (77e4ff0b73bc0aeaaf39bf0c8104231f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0390 HSF_DP (60e1604729a15ef4a3b05f298427b3b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0546 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0625 i2omgmt (9368670bd426ebea5e8b18a62416ec28) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i2omgmt.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0718 i2omp (f10863bf1ccc290babd1a09188ae49e0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i2omp.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0828 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2011/01/21 11:30:59.0906 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0015 ini910u (4a40e045faee58631fd8d91afc620719) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ini910u.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0109 IntelIde (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0218 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0281 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0343 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0437 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0515 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0625 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0703 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0796 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0890 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:00.0937 kbdhid (9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0031 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0125 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0406 mdmxsdk (eeaea6514ba7c9d273b5e87c4e1aab30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0500 MHNDRV (7f2f1d2815a6449d346fcccbc569fbd6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0578 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0687 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0765 MODEMCSA (1992e0d143b09653ab0f9c5e04b0fd65) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0859 monfilt (9fa7207d1b1adead88ae8eed9cdbbaa5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\monfilt.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:01.0953 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0046 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0140 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0218 mraid35x (3f4bb95e5a44f3be34824e8e7caf0737) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0296 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0468 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0578 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0703 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0765 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0859 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:02.0937 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0062 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0187 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0296 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0359 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0421 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0500 NDProxy (9282bd12dfb069d3889eb3fcc1000a9b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0593 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0687 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0828 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:03.0937 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0062 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0234 nv (15a6306a0b958bf60f09688d0ee70479) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0453 NWADI (67fb86eeb94059177642050718d57460) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NWADIenum.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0515 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0578 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0656 NWUSBModem (4e651808b35656ac88a4dcdaf6cc1169) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbmdm.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0718 NWUSBPort (4e651808b35656ac88a4dcdaf6cc1169) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbser.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0812 NWUSBPort2 (4e651808b35656ac88a4dcdaf6cc1169) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwusbser2.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0921 ossrv (103a9b117a7d9903111955cdafe65ac6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctoss2k.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:04.0984 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0093 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0156 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0250 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0328 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0390 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0593 perc2 (6c14b9c19ba84f73d3a86dba11133101) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0656 perc2hib (f50f7c27f131afe7beba13e14a3b9416) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2hib.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0781 PfModNT (ede8241b75dadef090aadb6c81c8e1d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0875 Point32 (dcdf0421a1c14f2923e298a30fd7636d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\point32.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:05.0937 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0031 Processor (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0093 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0140 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0234 PxHelp20 (153d02480a0a2f45785522e814c634b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0328 ql1080 (0a63fb54039eb5662433caba3b26dba7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0406 Ql10wnt (6503449e1d43a0ff0201ad5cb1b8c706) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql10wnt.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0484 ql12160 (156ed0ef20c15114ca097a34a30d8a01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0562 ql1240 (70f016bebde6d29e864c1230a07cc5e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1240.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0609 ql1280 (907f0aeea6bc451011611e732bd31fcf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0687 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0765 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0859 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:06.0937 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0062 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0125 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0250 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0343 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0437 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0593 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0671 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0781 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0843 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:07.0984 sisagp (6b33d0ebd30db32e27d1d78fe946a754) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0140 Sparrow (83c0f71f86d3bdaf915685f3d568b20e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0203 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0312 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0421 Srv (0f6aefad3641a657e18081f52d0c15af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0562 STHDA (8990440e4b2a7ca5a56a1833b03741fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0671 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0750 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0859 symc810 (1ff3217614018630d0a6758630fc698c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:08.0937 symc8xx (070e001d95cf725186ef8b20335f933c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0046 symlcbrd (b226f8a4d780acdf76145b58bb791d5b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\symlcbrd.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0140 sym_hi (80ac1c4abbe2df3b738bf15517a51f2c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0156 sym_u3 (bf4fab949a382a8e105f46ebb4937058) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0218 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0406 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0531 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0578 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0640 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0765 TosIde (f2790f6af01321b172aa62f8e1e187d9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\toside.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0843 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:09.0906 ultra (1b698a51cd528d8da4ffaed66dfc51b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0000 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0109 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0218 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0296 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0343 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0421 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0515 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0609 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0687 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0796 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0859 viaagp (754292ce5848b3738281b4f3607eaef4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:10.0937 ViaIde (3b3efcda263b8ac14fdf9cbdd0791b2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0046 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0156 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0375 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0468 winachsf (f59ed5a43b988a18ef582bb07b2327a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0593 \HardDisk0 - detected Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4 (0)
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0609 ================================================================================
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0609 Scan finished
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0609 ================================================================================
2011/01/21 11:31:11.0625 Detected object count: 1
2011/01/21 11:31:35.0453 \HardDisk0 - will be cured after reboot
2011/01/21 11:31:35.0453 Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4(\HardDisk0) - User select action: Cure
2011/01/21 11:31:45.0078 Deinitialize success

#9 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

Greetings

Good That cleaned up some bad guys but I see some other stuff that we need to go after, so I want you to run this custom script for me.

:Run CFScript:

Open Notepad and copy/paste the text in the box into the window:

File::
c:\windows\system32\brssskey.dll
c:\windows\system32\normnfkdc.dll

Save it to your desktop as CFScript.txt

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe
Posted Image
This will let ComboFix run again.
Restart if you have to.
Save the produced logfile to your desktop.

Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

"information and logs"

• report from Combofix
  • How is the computer doing now after running the script?

Gringo

#10 Lorimar

Lorimar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

You are very appreciated :) The computer is running much better now! I am not getting redirected, or pop ups now. Here is the most recent Combofix logfile:

ComboFix 11-01-20.04 - Lori Kibbey 01/21/2011 12:15:54.2.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.958.584 [GMT -8:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\My Documents\downloads\ComboFix.exe
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Desktop\CFScript.txt
FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection *Disabled* {990F9400-4CEE-43EA-A83A-D013ADD8EA6E}

FILE ::
"c:\windows\system32\brssskey.dll"
"c:\windows\system32\normnfkdc.dll"

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\docume~1\LORIKI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\clclean.0001.dir.0000\~df394b.tmp
c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Local Settings\Temp\clclean.0001.dir.0000\~df394b.tmp
c:\windows\system32\brssskey.dll
c:\windows\system32\normnfkdc.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-12-21 to 2011-01-21 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2011-01-21 19:34 . 2011-01-21 19:34 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\LastGood
2011-01-20 21:09 . 2011-01-20 21:09 1409 ----a-w- c:\windows\QTFont.for
2011-01-19 21:43 . 2011-01-19 21:43 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
2011-01-15 13:54 . 2011-01-15 16:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\%APPDATA%
2011-01-15 08:13 . 2011-01-15 08:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
2011-01-15 01:57 . 2011-01-15 02:01 -------- dc-h--w- c:\windows\ie8
2011-01-11 04:09 . 2011-01-11 04:09 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2011-01-07 04:45 . 2011-01-07 04:45 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NVIDIA Corporation
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2011-01-11 02:48 240592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrsdb0.bin
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2011-01-11 02:48 1 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrssel.bin
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2011-01-11 02:48 240592 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdrsdb1.bin
2011-01-07 04:44 . 2010-10-16 18:55 2293194 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvdata.bin
2011-01-07 04:43 . 2011-01-11 04:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\NVIDIA Corporation
2011-01-07 04:43 . 2011-01-07 04:43 -------- d-----w- C:\NVIDIA

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-01-13 08:47 . 2010-08-23 14:02 38848 ----a-w- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2011-01-13 08:47 . 2010-08-23 14:02 188216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2011-01-13 08:41 . 2010-08-23 14:02 294608 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2011-01-13 08:40 . 2010-08-23 14:02 47440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2011-01-13 08:40 . 2010-08-23 14:02 100176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon2.sys
2011-01-13 08:39 . 2010-08-23 14:02 94544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswmon.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-08-23 14:02 23632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-08-23 14:02 29392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aavmker4.sys
2011-01-13 08:37 . 2010-08-23 14:02 17744 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2010-11-18 18:12 . 2005-08-16 10:40 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\isign32.dll
2010-11-02 15:17 . 2005-08-16 10:18 40960 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys
2010-10-28 13:13 . 2005-08-16 10:18 290048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-10-26 13:25 . 2005-08-16 10:18 1853312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2011-01-21_18.27.46 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
+ 2011-01-21 19:33 . 2011-01-21 19:33 16384 c:\windows\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_a08.dat
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDef.exe" [2004-12-22 24576]
"NBJ"="c:\program files\Ahead\Nero BackItUp\NBJ.exe" [2005-04-15 1957888]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="c:\windows\ehome\ehtray.exe" [2005-09-29 67584]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2006-08-23 7630848]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2006-08-23 1617920]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2006-08-23 86016]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe" [2006-08-15 282624]
"CTSysVol"="c:\program files\Creative\SBAudigy\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" [2005-10-31 57344]
"MBMon"="CTMBHA.DLL" [2006-06-29 1355042]
"UpdReg"="c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 90112]
"DLA"="c:\windows\System32\DLA\DLACTRLW.EXE" [2005-09-08 122940]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2004-07-27 221184]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2004-07-27 81920]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2007-01-25 282624]
"NeroFilterCheck"="c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [2001-07-09 155648]
"Symantec PIF AlertEng"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\PIF\{B8E1DD85-8582-4c61-B58F-2F227FCA9A08}\PIFSvc.exe" [2007-03-13 517768]
"SSBkgdUpdate"="c:\program files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" [2003-10-14 155648]
"PaperPort PTD"="c:\program files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe" [2004-04-14 57393]
"IndexSearch"="c:\program files\ScanSoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe" [2004-04-14 40960]
"itype"="c:\program files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe" [2006-11-22 813912]
"IntelliPoint"="c:\program files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe" [2007-02-05 849280]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-02-18 248040]
"UpdateLBPShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-05-20 222504]
"CLMLServer"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe" [2009-06-04 103720]
"UpdateP2GoShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-05-20 222504]
"RemoteControl8"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\PDVD8Serv.exe" [2009-04-16 91432]
"PDVD8LanguageShortcut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\PowerDVD8\Language\Language.exe" [2009-04-16 50472]
"UpdatePPShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\PowerProducer\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-05-20 222504]
"UCam_Menu"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\YouCam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-02-18 218408]
"LGODDFU"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\fwupdate.exe" [2010-06-26 557056]
"UpdatePSTShortCut"="c:\program files\LG Powertools\DVD Suite\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" [2009-09-29 210216]
"avast5"="c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" [2011-01-13 3396624]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe [2007-11-7 113664]
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2005-9-23 29696]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - c:\program files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2006-11-30 24576]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LG Powertools\\PowerDVD8\\PowerDVD8.exe"=

R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [8/23/2010 6:02 AM 294608]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [8/23/2010 6:02 AM 17744]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [8/7/2010 9:50 AM 102448]
S3 NWUSBPort2;Novatel Wireless USB Status2 Port Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\nwusbser2.sys [4/19/2007 10:09 AM 99200]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Lori Kibbey\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\86kshdgm.default\
FF - Ext: Default: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} - c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
FF - Ext: Java Quick Starter: jqs@sun.com - c:\program files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-01-21 12:21
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10k_ActiveX.exe,-101"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10k_ActiveX.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
Completion time: 2011-01-21 12:23:14
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-01-21 20:23
ComboFix2.txt 2011-01-21 18:34

Pre-Run: 50,656,129,024 bytes free
Post-Run: 50,638,974,976 bytes free

- - End Of File - - F15655BACEB1187C81870AFADAE2E6AD

#11 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:32 PM

These logs are looking alot better. But we still have some work to do.

Please print out these instructions, or copy them to a Notepad file. It will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps..

uninstall some programs

1. click on start
2. then go to settings
3. after that you need control panel
4. look for the icon add/remove programs
click on the following programs

Adobe Reader 7.0.9
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Search Toolbar
Viewpoint Media Player

and click on remove

Update Adobe Reader

Recently there have been vunerabilities detected in older versions of Adobe Reader. It is strongly suggested that you update to the current version.

You can download it from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
After installing the latest Adobe Reader, uninstall all previous versions.
If you already have Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition installed or do not wish to have it installed UNcheck the box which says Also Download Adobe Photoshop® Album Starter Edition.

If you don't like Adobe Reader (53 MB), you can download Foxit PDF Reader(7 MB) from here. It's a much smaller file to download and uses a lot less resources than Adobe Reader.

Note: When installing FoxitReader, be carefull not to install anything to do with AskBar.
[/list]
Your Java is out of date.

It can be updated by the Java control panel
  • click on Start-> Control Panel (Classic View)-> Java (looks like a coffee cup) -> Update Tab -> Update Now.
  • An update should begin;
  • follow the prompts

Clear your Java Cache

• click on Start-> Control Panel (Classic View)-> Java (looks like a coffee cup)
    • On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click the Settings button.
    • Next, click on the Delete Files button
    • There are two options in the window to clear the cache - Leave BOTH Checked
      Applications and Applets
      Trace and Log Files
  • Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window
    Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.
  • Click OK to leave the Temporary Files Window
  • Click OK to leave the Java Control Panel.

TFC(Temp File Cleaner):

• Please download TFC to your desktop,
  • Save any unsaved work. TFC will close all open application windows.
  • Double-click TFC.exe to run the program.
  • If prompted, click "Yes" to reboot.
Note: Save your work. TFC will automatically close any open programs, let it run uninterrupted. It shouldn't take longer take a couple of minutes, and may only take a few seconds. Only if needed will you be prompted to reboot.

: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware :

• Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is Checked (ticked) except items in the C:\System Volume Information folder and click on Remove Selected.
  • When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply
    • If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Download HijackThis

• Go Here to download HijackThis Installer
  • Save HijackThis Installer to your desktop.
  • Double-click on the HijackThis Installer icon on your desktop. (Vista and Win 7 right click and run as admin)
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
  • Click on Install.
  • It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
  • Once installed it will launch Hijackthis.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Click on Edit > Select All then click on Edit > Copy to copy the entire contents of the log.
  • Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
  • DO NOT use the AnalyseThis button its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
  • DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

"information and logs"

• Log From MBAM
  • report from Hijackthis
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo

#12 Lorimar

Lorimar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:43 PM

Hi Gringo. I could not uninstall Search Toolbar as it did not populate on my list of add/install programs on my control panel. Please let me know what I can do to fix that. Also, McAfee Security Scan automatically installed on my computer when I did the Adobe Reader x download. There were no options to unclick it, it just did it. Should I remove it?

Here is the MBAM logfile:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 5572

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

1/22/2011 12:31:41 PM
mbam-log-2011-01-22 (12-31-40).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 146900
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 47 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Here is the HijackThis logfile:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 12:37:24 PM, on 1/22/2011
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = ?
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_20.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\npjpi160_20.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service (McComponentHostService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe

--
End of file - 10476 bytes

#13 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:58 PM

Greetings

These logs are looking very good, we are almost done!!! Just one more scan to go.

:Remove unneeded startup entries:

This part of the fix is purely optional
These are programs that start up when you turn on your computer but don't need to be, any of these programs you can click on their icons (or start from the control panel) and start the program when you need it. By stopping these programs you will boot up faster and your computer will work faster.

• Run HijackThis
  • Click on the Scan button
  • Put a check beside all of the items listed below (if present):

• O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
      O4 - Global Startup: McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk = ?
  • Close all open windows and browsers/email, etc...
  • Click on the "Fix Checked" button
  • When completed, close the application.

NOTE**You can research each of those lines >here< and see if you want to keep them or not
    just copy the name between the brakets and paste into the search space
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelliPoint]

Eset Online Scanner

**Note** You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan - Vista and win 7 right click on IE shortcut and run as admin

Go Eset web page to run an online scannner from ESET.

• Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
  • click on the ESET Online Scanner button
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
    • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the activex control to install
    • Click Start
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked and the Scan Archives option is ticked.
  • Click on Advanced Settings, ensure the options
    Scan for potentially unwanted applications, Scan for potentially unsafe applications, and Enable Anti-Stealth Technology are ticked.
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • copy and paste the results here in this topic
  • you may also find here C:\Program Files\Eset\Eset Online Scanner\log.txt
Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

Gringo

#14 Lorimar

Lorimar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

Just about to do your next set of instructions. Did you see my last post about McAfee auto downloading with the Adobe reader? Should I uninstall it? Also... The Search Toolbar that you asked me to uninstall was not on my list of programs to add or remove. Is that ok?

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

remove the Mcafee scan and search not being in add/remove is fine

Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users