(1) Ran SAS a couple days ago and it found a few infected files and/or HKEYs (but I cannot locate any log files right now)
(2) I have run Defogger and disabled the CD emulation drivers.
(3) I ran DDS in safe mode and generated the required files.
(4) GMER ran twice only to bomb out after a couple hours of scanning...so no result there.
(5) I have run Malwarebytes a few times - the program found two trojans and one infected registry key, however, when I attempted to close program and restart the machine froze on me and I did a manual "off". I just ran Malwarebytes this afternoon in regular mode (with popups coming in regularly) and it failed to find anything. But still very infected.
(6) I ran Hijack this and have the log file.
I have used Combofix before when I got nailed with a Google-Redirect virus and it did fix the problem. But I want to post my issues here first to see if other avenues to fix this would be more prudent. I am attaching the DDS files and the MBAM log.
Thanks very much for any assistance anyone can provide!