Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Crash

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jesse_h97

jesse_h97

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:29 PM

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

I had a google redirect malware and followed the steps that were given to me and finished with combofix and that got rid of the Malware and everything has been fine until recently the system just restarts at very different times of the day. It will restart when at an idle or when I'm surfing the net or just writing a document I'm just looking for someone to give a place to start. Thanx.

Edited by hamluis, 10 January 2011 - 10:26 AM.
Moved from XP to Am I Infected ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AustrAlien

AustrAlien

Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6,772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 AM

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

Let's try this and see what turns up:

Please download BlueScreenView (in zip file)
Extract the contents of bluescreenview.zip and then double-click on the BlueScreenView.exe file, and click on Run, to run the program. (No installation is required.)
When scanning is done (please be patient), go ...
  • Edit > Select All
  • File > Save Selected Items, and save the report to your Desktop as BSOD.txt.
Close the BlueScreenView window.
Open BSOD.txt using Notepad and go ...
  • Edit > Select All
  • Edit > Copy, and then paste the entire contents of the text file into your next reply.

AustrAlien
Google is my friend. Make Google your friend too.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users