Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 GrettaGrumps

GrettaGrumps

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:21 PM

Hello

I have been infected with antivirus8 and did not purchase. I have used malware bytes and still have issues. Please HELP!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:13 PM

Please go here, follow the instructions as best you can skipping those that you cannot run for any reason, and then start a new thread and post accordingly.
Please include a brief description of your problem in the new thread, just to keep everything in one place, and somebody will be along as soon as they can to help.

To keep things tidy i'll lock this thread.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users