Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook Express

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 busygal

busygal

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:48 AM

Ok i need some help in my outlook express i don't want to have to sign in every time to get my mail can you give me a step by step on how to fix my outlook and make sure i have all the right things checked.it says i am unable to login to server i think i have the wrong boxes checked can you help me? i attached a copy of the err thanks

Edited by hamluis, 08 January 2011 - 09:08 AM.
Moved from XP forum to Web Browsing/Email ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,246 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

The manner in which Outlook Express is set up...is pretty much determined by the provider of your email services. There is no universal setting which works for all.

Who provides your email service? Please...do not post your email address...but the portion after the @ will provide useful data.

Example...Earthlink.net provides my email service, my email is xxxxx@earthlink.net.

Louis

Your attachments did not become visible until I edited your original post.

From what I see, hcinet.net is your email service provider...and it appears (to me) to be questionable.

Edited by hamluis, 08 January 2011 - 09:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users