Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

G'day from Australia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tassiebob

tassiebob

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 AM

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:51 AM

Hi, I call myself tassiebob having spent 30 yrs in Tasmania (as in Taz the tassie devil), presently live 1 hr outside Sydney NSW Australia. I've used computers since 1989 and PC's since msdos 2.1 . Now it seems the ungodly are getting smarter as systems get more complicated, and you can no longer just tap your problem into google and expect to solve it without getting attacked by another batch of villians determined to separate you from whatever possessions you may have left.
Never joined a forum such as this but seems to have become a case of 'together we stand' etc. Since listing a number of items on ebay, I've taken to leaving PC on the 'net all day, which seems to be another mistake. I hope some of my experiences will benefit other members as well. Cheers.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,760 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 AM

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

G'day tassiebob, from viccie Platypus. :)

Have a good look round, there's plenty of good info here.
Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users