Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

From the Great White North

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Triskelion

Triskelion

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

I have been meaning to do this forever, so I apologize for not saying hi before.
I learned of this site from Geeks To Go, I am currently in training there for malware removal.
I must say, this site has been extremely helpful in my training, with the tutorials and the staff.
I have had a chance to talk to some of them in the G2G IRC chat and I enjoy all of them a lot!

Hopefully I get to know some more people here, like I have elsewhere. It is such a great cause, and I'm having A BLAST in my training!
I have 1 Practice Log left, and am currently finishing up my last Registry Exercise.. The light at the end of the tunnel.. it's getting brighter and brighter!

Take care for now!
Triskelion
"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,585 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 PM

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

Hi Triskelion and welcome to BleepingComputer!

I hope you enjoy the forums!

And of course, good luck with the rest of your training.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 Triskelion

Triskelion
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 AM

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

Thanks Elise.. As always, I will see you around, here, there and in IRC!! :wink:
"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users