Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

malware problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Daancatch22_*

Guest_Daancatch22_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:59 AM

Hey,

I bought a laptop, a week ago, but now it has major malfunctions. Internet stops often, when i download something and want to run it, the pc asks me if i accept changes to the harddrive, if i don't the program will not start, and the light of my desktop goes dim at that moment. Programs run slow, or stop. MY virusscanner quarantained Cryp-Xed-16 some ten times. It might be campurf virus, because the virusscanner paused at fc.exe a long time, but i can't find the file in my c drive. I ran virutkiller, Dr Cure, Norman Malware cleaner, all in the safety mode, nothing was infected the logs said. The desktop icon of internet exploter has changed into the random icon for an program that has no icon itself. A sysem recovery via a back-up image of the pc on dvd won't run. I've had multiple problems whne i did a system recovery via windows.

I don't really know what to do anymore, could use some help.

Greetings, Daan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users