Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Getting RED X instead of pictures.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paul43

paul43

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 AM

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

I am using IE8 & Outlook Express--- some times when I go to a Web site and there is a picture I get a box with a RED X in it & no pictures. This seems to happen more on my Outlook Express than the IE8.
Sometimes I will get a message in Outlook Express and it will have about 10 boxes with Red X's in them but if I scroll down further the pictures show up normally.

This has been going on for years and I read all kind of stuff about fixes & tried a lot of things but nothing seemed to work.

I tried looking in the "SEARCH" box in Bleeping Computer but nothing helped.

Any Ideas or Comments please.
Dell 8250-2.4GHz-1Gig RDRAM,XP PRO,IE8, ESET Smart Security
Asus Laptop—Vista SP3 2G ram

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,752 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

This article may shed some light on the subject.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users