Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

auto disconnect when...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dylanz Of Dylanz

Dylanz Of Dylanz

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 PM

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:52 AM

im using a modem given free by my isp.its called riger db108-wl wireless modem.im using a desktop with windows 7 ultimate 32-bit.
my problem is,whenever i visit a file hosting site to download a file,ex:www.hotfile.com then my internet is disconnected.since this is a wireless modem,all pc connected get disconnected as well.but when i ping any website with cmd theres still response.then i tried using a vpn software(hotspot shield).with this software activated i can connect to internet while other laptop which don't have it cant connect.so im asking is this related to isp?sry my english is not very good

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users