All the errors messages I've seen:
1) USB is detected and can be seen in My Computer as "Removable Disk (F:)" [But should read as MICROMAX (F:)]
2) Double-clicking will give the error message : "Please insert disk into drive F:"
3) Attempt in formatting will give the error message: "There is no disk in drive F. Insert a disk, and then try again"
4) In Disk Management:
5) Device Properties, under Disk drives, shows that the device (USB MEMORY BAR USB Device) is working properly, but there are no information listed in the Volumes tab. Everything is blank.
6) "Cannot open volume for direct access" in MS DOS.
7) Tried several USB Recovery Programs (HP, Ulocker, Sandisk, etc.) to no avail.
Edited by minowa, 04 January 2011 - 09:25 AM.