Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

System Error &H80040111 (-2147221231). ClassFactory cannot supply requested class

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Morty-

Morty-

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hello all
I知 in need of some assistance with one of my customers computers. I知 having a problem that has me stumped and asking for help..
I have a user that is having a problem with Excel 07 she is getting this error when she starts up and exit Excel 07
System Error &H80040111 (-2147221231). ClassFactory cannot supply requested class Then that is followed by Microsoft Visual Basic out of memory error.
There is no entry in the event viewer to add to this. This error happen every time excel is started, closed and if you the shortcut key to copy and paste. This happens to all profiles on this computer

Thing I have done:
I uncheck all addin in excel and restarted excel no change,
I have tried starting excel from the folder location no change,
I have read and donehttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/919196 and KB307410 but that didn稚 work. The only adobe product installed is the reader 9.0 as well as no Norton security, there is no pdfmaker.dot pdfmaker.xla. Files that I can find, I did search hidden and system folders.
I have uninstalled office 07 with a reg cleaning, then removed the office 12 files left over, re-install with no change, did a system restore after the reinstall didn稚 work all with no change

If you would like more info please ask

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Morty-

Morty-
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 AM

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

I found the fix! When in doubt reload start over

#3 dionisys

dionisys

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 PM

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:20 AM

Hello Morty,
could you please explain the way you resolved the issue,
because i have the same problem and no idea how to get rid of it.

thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users