Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unable to Login into Jumblo Voip completely

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lokulagandhi

lokulagandhi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:03 AM

I am using Jumblo.com for Voip calls. I have a problem today as described below.

The Jumblo ‘Dialer Box’ appears after my login but my credit information and contact details do not appear. When I dial any number, it just hangs up. If try to close the Dialer Box it shows error message “This program is not responding”. When I click on <End now> to end the program, it gives another message “The program is not responding. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous”.
The error report contains:
Error signature:
szAppName: Jumblo.exe szAppVer: 4.7.628.0 szModName: hungapp szModVer: 0.0.0.0 offset: 00000000

This report includes following two files (but i could not find these files in any location!):
Jumblo.exe.mdmp, appcompat.txt

Upon clicking on <Send Error Report>, another message appears “Error reporting completed”.

This is the cycle i see every time I uninstall & re-install the program.

Please let me know how to fix this problem.

LG

Edited by Orange Blossom, 02 January 2011 - 01:02 PM.
Moving topic to a more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users