Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Haveing troubles with my internet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 _Veku_

_Veku_

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 PM

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

ok hard to explain really but basically when im on my main Computer (custom built) my internet triggers on and off and my signal remains low (2 bars).
i am wireless as my dad dosnt want to run a wire to my pc.....
when im on my laptop i get full internet signal and i lose 1 bar on the odd occasion so in all its very good. i also had this problem with my older pc
but i bought a better network card on purpose thinking this was the problem. when the internet works its fast just like i want it but it will just cut out randomly
also i have a brother with lower spec network card and hes in the room opposite to me yet he gets full internet signal......

i have installed all the drivers and there maxed, changed the internet settings so they are the same as my bothers and my laptop
and really just dont know where to go from hear :/ not really much information i can give you to be honest

its just making it realy difficult to play games on .... i use to be able to play CoD MW and WoW but now when i connect i just crash out :(

my network card is : Tenda W322P Wireless PCI Adapter
and im not running on any proxies.

please help :( _Veku_ (p.s im not realy sure what information to give you so if u have any question that i might be able to answer ill gladly get back to you)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users