Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

restarts when i click to download from 4shared

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 evergreen1

evergreen1

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:08 PM

when i click the link to download from 4shared the computer restarts. it takes much time to come to active. the problem is only with 4shared. it happens always. it developed within the last three months.when i get the 4shared download link from other sources, for example we can search for mp3 files in abmp3 and get the link in 4shared, it worked without any problem. when computer restarts, in most cases i could download the file from the very 4shared link.what may be reason for this strange character?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:40 PM

4shared is a Ukrainian file sharing service based in Kiev. 4shared has search function, allows users to upload and download files to their accounts

These type of sites are never reliable as they are generally "illegal" in their basic layout, content, and often hosts to infections -
Have you run decent Antimalware scans and Antivirus scans to check your system first -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users