Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

html,xml and java script

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 comet@earth

comet@earth

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

hi guys...i need some links to download javascript,html and xml books.I want to learn them really fast for the time being so "learn in 24 hours" type ebooks or tutorials will help.
thank you vv much

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:12 PM

By far my favorite

#3 comet@earth

comet@earth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:06 AM

i am sorry sir but i don't get you.this is bing search engine.i searched for the books but couldn't find one.please help me by giving definite links.also i don't know what to download because i am a beginner.
thank you very much

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 AM

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:33 PM

My favorite place to find tutorials is to open a search engine, and type in "php tutorials" or "C++ tutorials". I don't know of any links to programming e-books, but typing in free " programming books" got me this in about 3 seconds:
http://www.e-booksdirectory.com/programming.php

One of the skill sets a programmer needs to learn is how to learn and research. :)

#5 matthew180

matthew180

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

I want to learn them really fast for the time being so "learn in 24 hours" type ebooks or tutorials will help.

**I'm going to Japan next week, please send me at least 3 links to ebooks and software that will teach me fluent Japanese in a week!**

Do you really think that is possible? To learn a language in a few days or weeks?

Learning something like a programming language (Javascript in this case) takes a lot of time, unless you are a Savant?

Start here, it is the fastest way to learn anything computer related: Teach Yourself Programming

#6 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:45 AM

**I'm going to Japan next week, please send me at least 3 links to ebooks and software that will teach me fluent Japanese in a week!**

It really depends on where you are going in Japan.

The most important thing you will need are your manners.

If you could learn the language in a week that would be fine.

You will have a much better trip if you learn as much about the customs as possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users