Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help guide not working

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 loner24here

loner24here

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

I've gotten a antimalware doctor on the computer along with who knows what else on Christmas Eve. I've followed the steps multiple times for the removal of the antimalware doctor from this site (and many others) nothing seems to fix. After i download the Rbuzzkill program then try to download Malwarebytes while trying to launch or update the Malwarebytes a runtime error (0) pops up then my computer shuts down. I've also tried other programs such as Super Antispyware it shows a total of 436 infections but then computer freezes. I've also tried downloading and updating Malwarebytes on a thumbdrive from a different computer then plug it into the infected computer but it still does the same thing. I'm at a lost at what to do at this point. Someone please help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CStew23

CStew23

• Members
  • 1,484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

Hello loner24here,

With the information you have provided I believe you will need help from the malware removal team. I would like you to start a new thread HERE and include a link to this thread. Please make sure that you read the information about getting started before you start your thread.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient.
Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!
If you have not heard from me in 48 hours please use this and send me a PM reminder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users