Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Query about android!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gupta.vijay

gupta.vijay

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 PM

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:07 AM

Hi all,

I was reading about android on a website and there was one statement which i didn't understand:

"it has a
middleware application and other
valuable development tools"

can someone please explain me this statement about android?

i know that Middleware is software that allows a
bunch of isolated systems or
functionalities to interact.

But i dont know the context here as i did not understand what is meant by android having middleware....what would be the difficulty if it doesn't has any middleware or what are the advantages of having it.

Also, i did not got one more statement from the same page (posting below)

Android does not
work with programs that were
developed in native code

i did not native here. as far as i know, android apps are written in google developed java libraries...so what does this statement mean?

Also, please let us know if this is not the correct forum to ask about android?

Can I ask other queries regarding android in this forum?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users