Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using a wifi router to extend a wireless network

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 techgeek2009

techgeek2009

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

I just recently moved into a rental house next to some relatives. It is right next to their house and we are running a wireless next work so that I can access the internet. The main problem is that the house that I'm in is made out of bricks and it is weakening the wifi signal to the side of the house furthest away from the main house. I have an additional wifi router and wanted to know if I could use it to extend the wireless connect so that I can use other wireless device such as my Blu-Ray player.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users