Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Apple Mobile Device works intermittently

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bikemonster

bikemonster

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 PM

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:56 AM

Hi,

I am having problems syncing my iPod with my PC. It can take over 5 minutes before a command will pop up (nothing else, knowingly is running), which states at the top that it is to do with the Apple iPod. It asks how i would like the iPod connected, with the following options.

EM2700 PC Camera Application
Microsoft Office Document Imaging
Microsoft Office OneNote
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Scanner & Camera Wizard
Microsoft Word
Photoshop
Photoshop
Photoshop
Photoshop

I dont know which i should choose, so choose Cancel. After a little while longer, the PC then decides to show that the iPod is connected and that it starts charging. iTunes does not autoatically start despite having the right boxes ticked and once i do, takes some time before that registers and starts syncing.

I have also recently changed some of my music in iTunes (to show that they are part of a compilation and yes i do have the album name's the same), but that doesnt seem to work either (not sure whether that has anything to do with it).

If someone could help, i would be eternally grateful.

Thanking you in advance

Edited by hamluis, 30 December 2010 - 03:26 PM.
Moved from Internal Hardware to iPod, Zune, etc. ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users