Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007 Sending Email Count Does Not Match Outbox Count

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mtmorrissey

mtmorrissey

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:24 PM

Configuration: Office laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit) and MS Office 2007 Pro; attached to MS Exchange Server 2003 using Cached Exchange Mode. Everything was working fine until I took laptop home, connected to my home network, VPN'ed into my office, and then returned to the office. Logged on and connected to Windows Server 2003 as usual. With one email in outbox, I Send/Receive and Outlook now reports sending 3 of 3. I think I noticed while VPN'ed into the office at home that it reported sending 2 of 2 with only one email in the outbox. What's up with this??? Thanks for any guidance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users