Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC-3000 UDMA, anyone using this?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Buddha443556

Buddha443556

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 02:07 PM

I'm looking for anyone with information on the PC-3000 series of data recovery hardware and software? I would like to hear your experience with the system and an idea of the price? (Price seems to be hard to find ... looking at Japanese dealer at the moment and still no luck.)

Edited by Buddha443556, 29 December 2010 - 04:35 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 AM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

Hello, you may get more info form others here as I have not used it. I guess a couple thousand dollars for the REAL PC3000 UDMA.
This is the newest version there are loads of Pirated PCI versions and they sell for 500USD form what I've read and they don't work.

Appears you will have to write or call them for pricing on the specific model(s) you want.
http://www.acelaboratory.com/index.php

Another link
http://www.acelaboratory.com/pc3000.udma.php

EZINE article

Hope this was helpful
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Buddha443556

Buddha443556
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:35 PM

Thanks, for the article. I found Ace Lab and the product catalog without prices. That's how I found the dealers.

#4 Buddha443556

Buddha443556
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2010 - 05:26 PM

Actually found a user support forum for the PC-3000 ... not sure I can post that here?

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:46 PM

You're welcome. That's OK to do as if it's helpful why not. We like to keep it all here but there are somethings we can all learn.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 Buddha443556

Buddha443556
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:07 AM

Think that forum will remain undisclosed. They're about as friendly as wolverines over there. Found a similar product that costs $9000 and about $1500 a year. That's what I needed to know.

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:49 AM

Fair enough. Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users