Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD ntkrnlpa.exe PLEASE HELP!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 brandontech4294

brandontech4294

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 PM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

For about 3 days my computer has not been able to turn off ALL the time, it frequently hangs at "Shutting Off" *screen before turning off* then Bluescreens...
I did not have this problem, until 3 days ago, from that day till now I only added
1. Installed Supreme Commander 2 *along with DirectX update and all the files*
2. Plugged in my new Mionix Naos 3200
3. Updated Battlefield Bad Company 2 *I uninstalled it after, but problem still persists

Note: It seems to happen *for some reason* around 6 - 8 P.M *maybe something runs during that time OR its a coincidence for 3 days straight*

Here are my NirSoft Bluescreen information for the recent and only bluescreen I recorded *This is the only time I let it Bluescreen 12/28/10*

Please help, I really want my computer running back to normal...where I don't have to sit and wait to make sure my PC turns off, it's a major pain in the rear-end!!!

==================================================
Dump File : Mini122810-01.dmp
Crash Time : 12/28/2010 10:56:06 PM
Bug Check String : DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE
Bug Check Code : 0x0000009f
Parameter 1 : 0x00000003
Parameter 2 : 0x87ecd030
Parameter 3 : 0x87215380
Parameter 4 : 0x885c9158
Caused By Driver : ntkrnlpa.exe
Caused By Address : ntkrnlpa.exe+cdb8d
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.0.6002.18267 (vistasp2_gdr.100608-0458)
Processor : 32-bit
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\minidump\Mini122810-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 6002
==================================================

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users