Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

error message/ blue screen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alpadilla

alpadilla

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hello,

I had the blue screen/ error message problem a few months back and did not have the required CD. So, I was advised to create one from www.computerparamedic.com
and Imgburn from www.imgburn/index.php... I followed the instructions and I can't say that it responded they way the instructions said it would prompt me because it did not. I just turned it off, and tried and tried again ... finally I got thru the process and removed the CD.

Well, to make a long story short, we have to keep the CD in the drive for the computer to operate.

I have tried on several occasions to go back over the instructions, but it just reverts BACK to the error message/ blue screen without the CD.

Any ideas? advice?

Thanks so much

Edited by alpadilla, 27 December 2010 - 10:40 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,754 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:58 PM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:24 AM

Please post the exact error message...and tell us exactly when it appears.

FWIW: There are hundreds of blue screens/error messages. If you don't provide the details pertaining to the ones you received, it's unlikely that anyone is going to accurately arrive at an attempted resolution.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users