Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected by Trojan horse Agent

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 rhobson897

rhobson897

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Hi I have tried many different suggested methods to get rid of this virus. I currently have quite a few different antivirus software downloaded:

AVG 'Anti-virus' Free Edition 2011 (Which seems to be the only software that picks-up this Trojan Horse it can detect 2 'Trojan horse Agent_r.XJ' that seem to be coming from the same place one is removed and the other cant be reached it says 'object is inaccessible' the file location is (C:\Windows\exploere.exe (3060):\memory_00010000) the other antivirus software I use doesnt seem to pick this up.

They are 'Avast! Free Anti-virus', 'SUPERAntispyware Free Edition', 'Malwarebytes Anti-Malware', 'Spybot Search & Destroy' and also AVG.

This Trojan horse seems to automatically download other virus's and spyware that I can remove however it is not solving the problem. I think this Trojan horse is stopping me from being abl to download the latest updateas for Windows Vista as well. Is there any advice that you could give me. It would be much appreciated Thank You.

Edit: Moved topic from Vista to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users